Calum || Chloe

"You know it seems that I should be worried." You muttered as he led you somewhere as his hands cover your eyes.

"Why is that?" He whispers in your ear.

"My first date with you and you cover my eyes, while leading me somewhere unknown. Seems like in a horror movie."

You hear him laugh. "Come on have a little faith in me. Nothing bad will happen to you until the second date."

"Calum!" You were worried if he was joking or not.

"I'm kidding Chloe. Just kidding." You could sense the smile in his voice.

You soon relaxed. His steps soon stop bring you to a halt. "Keep your eyes closed." He whispers in your ear before slowly removing is hands from your eyes.

You were so worried on what was happening. You felt sand getting into your sandals as the soft sound of waves crashing onto the shore filled your ears. You couldn't understand why he has brought you to what you think is the beach.

"Okay you can open your eyes now."

You opened your eyes to notice a blanket on the sand and a basket stirring in the middle. You couldn't hell but smile. This was just romantic and so cute. Calum directed you to sit down which you obliged. He soon took a seat beside you as he started to go through the basket.

"This is so beautiful Calum." You muttered laying your head in his shoulder as you both watched the sun slowly sink down.

He placed his arm around you. The meal was so delicious; minus the little game of throwing food at each other. You were so happy that he asked you out and that this was even possible. He moved away from you as you watched him take off his shirt.

"Calum, what are you doing?" You question as he starts unbuttoning his jeans.

"Going for a swim." He states finally get his jeans off. He takes a run for the water. "You coming.?" He yells to you as he slowly gets into the water.

You didn't know if it was a good idea or not but this date has been so great already. You didn't want to ruin it just because you were a little nervous to get into the water. You finally decided to just go for it. You swiftly pulled your shirt over your head as you slipped your shorts down your legs.

You slowly walked towards the water as you watched Calum. He seemed to be having so much fun. You couldn't help but smile. Slowly getting into the water you reached Calum.

"Thank you for joining me." He smiled pulling you towards him.

"You are very welcome." He just smiled at you.

But it wasn't a sweet smile. That smile had so much behind it. You screeched as he lifted you up and threw you into the water.

"Calum!!" You yell as you come back up for air.

He keeps laughing at you. You couldn't believe him. You moved closer to him as you moved your air out of your eyes.

"You think this is funny?" You question. He nods in response.

"What are you going to do splash me?" he questions raising his eyebrow as you move closer to him.

"Nope."

"Then wha-"

You cut off his sentence as you pressed your lips to his. He didn't hesitate to kiss back. The kiss was getting intense and heated. You pulled away as Calum looked dazed. His face held shock as he just looked at you.

"Your facial expression now is what is funny." You laughed. He smirked as he hands grabbed your waist pulling you into him.

"It's not nice to laugh." He pouts.

"How can I say I'm sorry?" you question poking his cheek.

"Kiss me."

You oblige as you bring your lips to his once again.