Getting Ready for a Party

Mikasa grunted, gritting her teeth as the pain in her lower abdomen tortured her. "Sorry, Mikasa, it just needs to be a little tighter" Petra apologised, pulling on the strings of Mikasa's corset. "Why the hell do we need to be in dresses? Did Hanji put something in that dumb Shorty's tea or something?" the young Asian growled, wincing as the corset continued to squeeze her waste, as if trying to crush her insides. "Because we're going to a party at the Phantomhive Manor, while Captain discusses business with the young lord" Petra explained. "There done" she huffed, tying the back of Mikasa's corset, then proceeding to help her with the sleeves of her dress, and tying the back of that too. When she was done, she stood back and admired her finished work. Mikasa, was in a long, scarlet lace dress, with long sleeves down to her wrists, that showed off her shoulders and neck. The skirt of the dress, fanned out until it touched the floor, while a red ribbon, with leaves made of white jewels attached to it, was wrapped around her waste. On her lips she had red lipstick, while a rosy coloured blush tainted her naturally pale cheeks. Her ebony hair was tied back in bun, with one strand loosely falling dawn the side of her face. Around the bun she wore a silver head garland, to go with a pair of silver, leaf shaped earrings. On her feet, she wore simple red heels.

"I think its a waste of our sold loot. I mean how am I supposed to move around in these things" Hanji whined. She was already dressed up in a baby pink dress, with straps for sleeves, that went around the sides of her shoulders. The top part was made of silk, with glittery jewels dotting it for decoration. The lace skirt started off at a star-shaped diamond on her right hip, and puffed out down to her ankles. On her feet she wore pink flat shoes, whilst on her hands she wore pink silk gloves. Her brunette hair was also held up in a neat bun, with a pink rose. Despite her being the one to complain the most, she was in the most girly clothing. In fact, she was also the most trouble to get ready. They had to knock her out in order to give her a bath, whilst her knotty hair took what felt like forever to do. However, no matter what they told her, she refused to wear makeup and jewellery, not that she needed them much. Finally, there was Petra. She seemed to secretly enjoy dressing up. She had a plane, loose bun, and had peach lipstick. Her dress was a turquoise, open backed lase gown, with a low neckline. It had long sleeves, with floral patterns in the lace, and a light pink ribbon around the waste, that was tied into a bow at the back. The skirt went as far as her feet, and she wore turquoise flat shoes, with pink bows on them.

"So, now that we're ready lets not keep the boys waiting any longer, shall we" Petra declared, opening up the door to their room, and heading out towards the stairs, followed by the other two. When they made down, they were met by everyone, and by everyone meant, all the male crew members, including Eren, who was sat on one of the chairs, in his normal clothing, and Snake, who was staying behind to mind his bar and Eren. Armin was wearing a simple black tail jacket with a white shirt, a cravat and black pants. His blonde hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail, using a black bow. Eld, who was awkwardly shuffling about and giving his outfit a funny look, was wearing a black long tailed jacket, lined with red velvet. He had a white shirt, cravat and black pants as well. He had also taken his blonde hair out of its usual bun, and tied it back into a loose ponytail like Armin's, using a red bow. Gunther, who looked to be just as uncomfortable about the dress up as Eld, was wearing a white tailcoat, with gold lining, and a white cravat, shirt and pants. By the looks of things, he had attempted to comb back the point in his hair, only to have it jut back up again.

Petra's attention, was immediately taken away from them when she entered the room, and was focussed on their captain. Nothing was really new to his attire. He wore his red tailcoat, his white shirt, white cravat and black pants, as usual. The only small differences were that he had switched out his boots, for something more formal and polished, and that he had ditched the hat and sleeked one side of his hair back, revealing his eyes more to the light, and showing off his attractive face, which made Petra's heart hammer in her chest. She was made completely oblivious to Olua, who was trying to catch her attention. He had worn a deep blue velvet, long tailed coat, lined with white lace. He wore his usual cravat, white shirt and pants, also changing his shoes like Levi. He had made an attempt to copy Levi's hairstyle, but wasn't able to make it work, with his messy curls. Eren, was sat in his seat, trying to hold back laughter from some of his friends displeased faces. Those friends being Eld, Gunther, Hanji and Mikasa.