Acting Weird

"Eren, Gunther and Mikasa, go clean yourselves, then start helping Armin and Olua with manuevering the ship" Levi ordered, coming out of the captains quarters with a box filled with medical supplies for himself, Hanji, Petra, Eld and Melody. Gunther, Eren and Mikasa saluted him before going down the steps to get cleaned. Meanwhile, Levi began handing out the medical supplies to the others that were in his group while in Sina. Hanji and Petra both took there medical things and started to help each other tend to their bruises, while Eld took care of the cut on his head. Melody sat on a barrel a little further away from them, looking away and silently rethinking about what had happened just about thirty minutes prior. It annoyed her how Levi kept giving out to her and blaming her for what happened, but it annoyed her even more when she realised he was right. If she hadn't snooped off, Hitch and the other two snitching pigs would never have spotted her and alerted the guards. As she silently sulked in the corner, she could hear Levi making his way over. She gave a low growl from deep in her throat, hoping Levi would take the hint that she was in a bad mood, and leave her alone. Unfortunately for her, he didn't. Instead, he continued making his way to her, and sat on a barrel beside her.

Melody focused on looking out at the ocean, in an attempt to ignore him. "Melody" he said. Melody still didn't look at him. "Melody turn around" he ordered. Melody didn't listen. He gave a "Tch", grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him. "Do you want me to help you with your injuries or not?" he gave out, giving her an annoyed glare. "I can do it myself" she grumbled, shoving his hand from her face. Levi ignored her and began taking out some medication for her. Melody looked quiet shocked at this. Was he being serious? This was weird. Why was he helping her? This wasn't normal. He was doing something .....nice. That's not normal for Levi, especially when it was her. Something was up. While Melody was trying to figure out weather or not she was dreaming, Levi was taking out a cloth and soaking it in a bowl of water. When he was done, he sat up and attempted to bring the cloth up to Melody's face. She flinched back at the unexpected touch, and pushed the cloth away, not yet aware of what it was. "Tch, I thought you'd be someone who'd want to clean her face" Levi scolded, getting irritated of what he thought was Melody being stubborn, but really she was just feeling weirded out by the situation. 'What the hell is going on?' she thought to herself. 'Did all that banging his head on the ground mess with his head or something?'. She sat still and allowed him to clean the dirt that was on her face. Every now and again the wet cloth would touch a scratch on her face, making  Melody flinch from the stinging.

Once Levi was done with the cloth, he placed it back in the bowl of water and went to pick up another cloth and a bottle of liquid. Melody stared at the bottle for a while, as Levi placed the cloth over the tip of the bottle and poured a few drops onto it. Melody soon realised that she remembered seeing the bottle before, and as Levi brought the cloth closer to her ace, she flinched back again, now recognising it as the same liquid Petra and Mikasa used on her back when she was stabbed in the shoulder by Bertholdt. "Melody what the fuck!" Levi gave out, giving a scowl at her sudden movement. "That could of gotten in your eye! This stuff can fucking blind you! Quit being a brat!" he went on. He didn't say it in the way he usual scolded Melody. Normally it was out of irritation or anger, but this sounded more like......concern. Wait. WHAT?! Levi...concerned of Melody. Was the world going topsy turvy? Levi made another attempt to bring the cloth to her face, but she flinched back again. "No Levi! That stuff stings!" she protested. There was a "Tch", before Levi raised his other hand and forcefully grabbed a hold of Melody's bun, bring her face closer to his. Now that he had her still, he proceeded to try and dab her face with the cloth. Melody began hissing in pain once the cloth made contact with the scratches, and tried to squirm out of Levi's grasp, but to no avail, her little weak self was simply no match for the strongest pirate of the ocean.

Levi took care of the last few scratches on Melody's face, then released her hair from his grip. Melody pulled away, still wincing at the stinging scrapes on her face. She glared at Levi's back as he placed everything away, before turning back to her. He once again grabbed onto her chin, only this time a lot more gently, and brought her face closer to his again. Melody's face turned a rosy red at how close he was. He was close enough for her to feel his tea scented breath against her cheeks. "L-Levi what a-are y-you doing?" she stuttered, feeling confused and embarrassed about the conversation. "Close your eyes for a second" he said calmly. " Levi I don't ..". "Close them" he repeated impatiently. This time Melody listened to him and closed them, feeling uncomfortable about what was about to happen. She could feel his hand moving from her chin to her cheek. "Tch, that asshole gave you a black eye" he grumbled angrily, as he pulled away. "He did?" Melody said, opening her eyes and bringing her hand up to touch one of them. There was indeed a bruise around her right eye, proven by the fact that when she touched it, she could feel a throbbing pain go through her skin. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but he made your face look shittier than usual". Good, the normal Levi was back. "Go rest it off if you need to, you don't have to go to sword training this evening". Or not.

"Thanks?" Melody said, honestly getting really confused with Levi's personality switch. Did Nile possibly replace the real Levi with a spy? She took the advice anyway, and made her way to the steps, going passed the others on her way. She reached the girls room and stepped in. She sat down on her and Mikasa's bed, slipping her boots off and neatly placing them at the bedside. She pulled her rose hairpin out of her hair, allowing her long ,golden locks to flow down her back. She placed the pin on the bedside table, then took off her sword holder putting it beside her boots. Last but not least, she pulled her dagger out of her pocket and left it beside her hairpin. She looked at it from where she sat and began thinking about the name she gave it the other night.  "Levi" because it was small and a backstabber. After what just happed, she felt really weird. Instead of his normal cruel and cold hearted behaviour, he acted kind and gentle.....in his own little way. Why? It was weird. Thoughts like this were whirling through Melody's head as she tucked herself into bed, making sure to leave room for Mikasa. She spent hours looking up at the ceiling, thinking about everything that had happened that day. Certain things stuck in her head for a long time, while others were just quick. She began feeling drowsy after around two hours, and by the time the others came down to sleep as well, she was gently snoozing under the sheets.