Kaistal Breakup

Breaking News :

EXO's Kai and f(x)'s Krystal reported to have broken up.

Kyungsoo : FINALLY!!!! *internal screaming*

Baekhyun : Holy fuck DID YOU TWO BREAKUP????

Kai : What? O_O

Sehun : Are you seriously playing dumb now?

Kai : Wait I don't know what are you talking about???  O___O"

Chanyeol : you don't know you breakup or not? And yet it was released that you break up with krystal?

Kai : I did??

Suho : Jongin..... THAT'S NOT A PROPER WAY TO TREAT A GIRL!!!

Lay : I'm disappointed with you Kai.

Kai : Wait. I don't know—

Sehun : Kim Kai is dumber after broken up.

Chen : I knew it. I always knew it. You're not that good in bed are you? I knew it. *sips nervously*

Kai : * calling krystal * Did we breakup? * confused *

Xiumin : Someone save this boy!!

A/N

As a new Kaistal shipper (I'm really new!! Its just a few days before) I'm disappointed with the news. I don't know this seems to be a totally made up news. Last night, Kai was too happy (fantake pics from the show could confirm it) and in these two months period, Kai didn't even show he's sad or any emotion. That is, if they are real.

And for someone who would know that SM will release the statement today, Kai is beyond happy. So I came to a conclusion.

Its either they are fake, so Kai is too happy that SM will release a statement that they break up

Or

They are real and Kai can't stop worrying and he's too happy when finally SM would end this issue so the public won't say anything about Kaistal anymore.

Which one do you think?