exo as teachers

Kris : The History Teacher.

The teacher that dont give a damn when his students cheat during exam. The easiest one to give you marks.

Xiumin : Ettique Teacher

The teacher that you always saw eating baozis during class. Ettique huh? He is the most frequent teacher you happened to see at the school canteen. Cause great income to the canteen.

Luhan : Physical Education Teacher.

The teacher that always play football in the evening with the boys. Attract many spectators (mostly girls) and always wink after he scored a goal (oh no luhan dont X_X)

Suho: Science Teacher.

The rich teacher who treat students when they scored high marks. But nonetheless, his marks are hard to get.

Lay: the 'dont even remember his major' teacher

Teacher that end up in the wrong class, or forget his timetable causing your class to always have free time. When he comes in, he called your name wrong or create a name that none of them exist in the class. As expected.

Chen : Computer Science Teacher.

Hack your Google Drive just to screw your assignment and make you redo your homework. Give a motherfucking hard quizzes out of topic just for fun. At the end of the quiz then you realize that the quiz have no marks. The meanest.

Baekhyun : Uh- Biology Teacher.

Often mistaken as student. His face, his height, his voice- yeah its hard to recognise him as teachers. But you know, Reproduction topic is his favourite. Spend one month to teach that topic with a VERY GREAT detail.

Chanyeol : Physic Teacher.

The always grinning teacher. You dont know what to expect when he grinned. Either he prepares a damn hard exam questions or to tell you stories about how he fell on the road face first yesterday and asked about the what principal that applies on it.

Kyungsoo : The discipline teacher and Chemistry Teacher.

The legendary teacher that everyone respect. One glare of him and you peed in your pants. Heard rumors of how he tortured students by giving them mixed chemical compund. None knows the truth.

Tao: Martial Art Teacher

Never thought that he teach Martial Art. Cause chaos to the school when being pranked with a fake cockroach.The teacher that wears GUCCI to school. The whining teacher. Always COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING. Complain here complain there. The crybaby. Caught him sneaking out of Mr Kim Junmyeon's office several times with a blackcard in his hand.

Kai: Dance teacher.

The fucking sexy teacher that made ovaries explode when he walked along the corridor, biting or licking his lips. Wait until you see him dance. No you dont want your lifespan to shorten. Yet, he did shorten it.

Sehun : Mathematic teacher.

The only reason why you dont drop Mathematic even the subject is HELLA HARD. The teacher that rarely smile but still handsome af. You could go on your knees when he walked beside you. Maknae teacher. Treat his students bubbletea when they got high marks. Almost confused him with the P.E teacher. Also saw him clinging to the Mr Lu, whining.

******

So. Which subject would you take?? Mine is of course. All? Hehehehehe