If Exo your brother

When you want to hangout with your friend but your brother is EXO (=,=)

Xiumin : No you cant go out. Look at your outfits! No. Dont do aegyo to me!

Luhan : Who is your friend? A girl or a boy? A BOY!!??? YOU CHOOSE ME OR HIM. /you left the emotional Luhan alone/ FINE! FINE!

Kris : Are you trying to attract gigolos? Good. Bring income to our family.

Suho : If you go, you will not get to use my card for this month, if you stay, i'll give extra allowance plus daily blackcard usage. Choose. (Oh god this is hard to choose!!! But imma go with blackcard wuuuuu xD)

Lay : Oh you are going out? With who? Liyah? WHO THE HELL IS LIYAH!? Oh your friend. Okay to go. (SORRY TO ANYONE NAMED LIYAH I JUST PICK RANDOMLY xD)

Chen : Arraseo arasseo just go and dont mind me /end up dragging Chanyeol to stalk you and your friends by pretending to be clowns/

Chanyeol : You ditch your own brother for your FRIENDS!? I am gonna ground you- /you just walk away before he could finish/ -Hey hey hey!!! Yaaaahhhh

Baekhyun : Can I come? /grins/ /end up bringing him with you because he threaten to drown your puppy in the bathtub/ (Are you trying to drown yourself Baekhyun xD)

Kyungsoo : /hold knife in his hand/ Can you repeat that again? /you then cancel the hangout because in any minutes you gonna be a dead corpse/

Tao : I AM NOT LETTING YOU OUT! /you bribe him with a Gucci Bag/ NO! I DONT TAKE BRIBES- BUT IF YOU BRING ME A CHANNEL BAG I WILL RETHINK MY DECISION. THE END.

Kai : who? Which friend? Did I know him? Oh a girl? Which one? /You were late for one hour because he had been asking too much questions/

Sehun : I dont give a damn if you want to go out but make sure mom and dad dont catch you or else you are dead. /ask you parent to catch you so that he can bully you forever/ (What type of brother are you Sehun ah xD ==")