Chanyeol

This is a short story, and I wanted to test my writing skill. So, yeah, I'm publishing this here, and feel free to comment my storyline and grammars and such. Thankyouu!

******************

"Kyungsoo. Can you get Minra here? She's not answering my call," Suho said, massaging his temple.

Kyungsoo quickly nodded and left with Kai to pick Minra. Everyone were mourning of Chanyeol's death and the only one that he could rely on is Kyungsoo. The one that seems the toughest. But he knew Kyungsoo is otherwise. He eyes the other boys who are sitting on the bench. He let out a huge sigh, hearing the sobbing sound.

"Stop crying Baekhyun." Sehun hushes the older male. He rubs Baekhyun's back, trying to calm him down. Everyone were sad but Baekhyun is the worst. He cried non-stop since the last 13 hours. "You could passed out you know. Stop crying," he said again.

"If- if I stop crying, can- can it brings me to Chanyeol?" Baekhyun looked up from crying. Sehun is silent for a moment. He didn't know what to answer.

Luckily, Xiumin pulls Baekhyun to his chest and hugs him. Baekhyun's sobbing echoes again. The brothers are worried that Baekhyun might fainted because he had done nothing other than crying for the whole time. Even the bread that Lay pushed into his mouth went soaked with his tears.

"Now now Baekhyun. What did I said about letting Chanyeol go?" Xiumin rubs his back, hugging him tighter.
"But-he left us. Doesn't he love us anymore? Why-did he go," Baekhyun hide his face on Xiumin chest, drenching the older male's shirt. His face are red from all the crying.

"Baekhyun. Hey Baekhyun. Listen to me," Kris pulls Baekhyun from Xiumin's chest, kneeling in front of him. He arrived at the hospital a few minutes ago, and when he found the stated room, he saw Suho was standing at the corner, loud sobbing were filling the hall.

Baekhyun's attention turns to Kris when he heard the familiar voice.
"Hyung," he sniffs. Baekhyun's eyes are red and puffed. He looks like a puppy who just lost his owner. He blinks a few times, eyes hurt from crying. "Chanyeol left us," tears left his eyes again.

"I know Baekhyun. I know." Kris cups his cheeks, wiping the tears away."Baekhyun. Listen to me. I know you are the closest to Chanyeol. And Chanyeol knew that too. Now Baekhyun. Its not nice to cry when he is gone. You wanted him to be at peace right?" Baekhyun nodded his head. "Now, for Chanyeol to be at peace, I want you stop crying and eat something. Because Chanyeol won't be happy to see you crying the whole time and not taking your food. Do you want Chanyeol to be sad, Baekhyun?" Almost immediately, Baekhyun shake his head. The others smile at the interaction. At least, Baekhyun would stop crying for now.

Then, Kris take a bread from his pocket and put it infront of Baekhyun's mouth. "Open you mouth." He orders. Baekhyun hesitate for a little bit. He look up at the elder. "I am going to feed you until you finish the bread," Kris said. Baekhyun sobbed a little while opening his mouth, biting the bread. As he finishes the bread, Kris pulls him and lay Baekhyun's head on his lap.

"Now sleep." He said. Baekhyun just about to retort when Kris quickly cut him, "I know you havent been sleeping since the last 13 hours. No excuse. Sleep." Baekhyun stares at Kris for a while, "Are you going to leave when i wake up hyung?"

Baekhyun's question catch him off guard. He never expect that question come from his favourite brother. He smiles and shake his head. Satisfied with the his answer, Baekhyun crouched into a sleeping position and snuggle against Kris's lap. Kris stroke his hair, telling him that he would be there even when he wake up. After a while, Baekhyun finally asleep with a silent sob and teary eyes.

Kris let out a sigh before looking up to the boys. "Have you guys eaten?"
They shake their head, some mumbling about having bread and stuff. Kris looks down to the sleeping Baekhyun, worried that the boy might cry in his sleep.

"You guys go and eat at the cafe. Sehun, take my card. Take suho with you too. I will wait for Chanyeol's settlement. Luhan is arriving in an hour."

Sehun nods and gather the members to eat. For once, they all walk with silence, feeling the lost. Usually, the whole walk would be filled with Chen's trolling, Suho's scolding, Kai teasing Lay hyung, Chanyeol's laughter- Chanyeol's laughter.

"Its silent right?" Chen speaks with a low voice.

"Yeah. It is." Sehun agrees.

"I hope Chanyeol would be in a nice place," Lay says.

"I hope that too," Suho sighs.

Even though none of them said anything, but they all know things would never be the same without Chanyeol again.

A/N

I AM NERVOUS AND PLEASE COMMENT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE *crying with Baekhyun*