Exo's first flight (Part 2)

On flight day

Sehun : Tao. You look ridiculous. *eyes Tao's airport fashion*

Tao : Do I ask you anything? I was the one who taught you airport fashion. You ungrateful maknae.

Sehun : And the teacher himself failed to dress perfectly. *facepalmed*

Kris : Stop bickering you two. I'm trying to be cool here. Don't let me scold you infront of your fans.

Sehun&Tao : *snickers*

Suho : *counting the members* Anyone saw Lay?

Members : *Shaking their head*

Lay : *exit the toilet* Shit. I forgot the way back to waiting room. *start calling members*

Luhan : Sehun. Where did you put my ipad? You played it last night.

Sehun : Thomewhere on your bed *mumbles in sleep*

Luhan : You climbed my bed!! I told you not to sit on my bed! Wait.... So you mean.. You left it!!??? Yaaaaa!!!! I'm so gonna kill you Oh Sehun.

Xiumin : Relax lulu, i took it for you just now. I know you gonna scold Sehun for that.

Sehun : Thank you baozi *hugs Luhan*

Luhan : I am not your baozi, hun *sigh*

Xiumin : Aigooo cute maknae *ruffles Sehun's hair*

Chanyeol : Stop mocking me Chen. I thought you are Baekhyun so i just hug you.

Chen : guys!!! Chanyeol just kissed me just now. He thought me is Baekhyun!! Omo omo I am not a gay eww

Baekhyun : Calm down Chen. I'm not gay either. This giant just lack of love so he clings too much to handsome like me *sly smile*

Chanyeol : Are you implying I am a gay? Forget it if you don't want me to cling to you Baek. I'll go find my favourite *turn to Kai, grinning*

Kyungsoo : Don't be dumb Chanyeol.

Kai : Aniyo aniyo aniyo. Don't come to me Yoda. No.

Chanyeol : You are handsome today Kai!!

Baekhyun : There he goes again.

"Ladies and gentlemen, passengers to China, flight QZ104, please be ready at the entrance gate C"

Suho : Boys. Come. Our flight is here. Take you belongings. Luhan please wake Sehun up. Chen, stop playing with that cat. Xiumin, can you find Lay for me? Kris, go drag Tao before he stuck in that Gucci Store. Baekhyun!!!!! Chanyeol!!! Stop running!! Oh god you are giving me headache. Kai, Kyungsoo. Help me with these kids.

Kyungsoo : I'm going to kill all of you if you don't stop moving!

Members : *freeze*

Kai : Goodjob hyung