Chapter 16

Goodness will always prevail,
And villains will always fail.
••••••••••

"I am Angelicce." All eyes were on her now. But her eyes were focused on Midsy. She was taken by the light, they can only see her figure, and then slowly, the figure of a bird turned into a figure of a lady. A lady with wavy, long, midnight blue hair, and a pair of white eyes.

"I am Gyrdiana the—" She has been caught of by the ruckus that Angelicce made. In one swift move, she easily escaped her cage and quickly broke the other cages.

"Now is the time. It's now time to save Dreaux." She said and all of them shouted, agreeing to her statement. It feels good to know who I really am. Se thought.

When they came out of the Dungeon, darkness invaded the whole place. Istelia was trying her best to return the light but couldn't. Kyrine's gotten stronger, way stronger than before.

"We're stronger together!" Angelicce exclaimed and all of them helped in returning Dreaux' light, and succeeded. When darkness was no longer there they saw a huge black castle floating in the air, which must be Kyrine's lair, but there wasn't any people. It's like a ghost town in Dreaux.

Angelicce, eaten by anger, was suppose to engage when Anateus stopped her. "We should think of a strategy, before attacking." And they did what he said.

Gyrdiana and Anateus were asked to check on the castle and inform us on what's happening inside and they did what they were assigned to do.

"The people of Dreaux are in the castle and they are serving Kyrine. It's like they were brainwashed or something." Gyrdiana said panting, when they came back. Which explains why they weren't any people down here, they were in the castle.

"Change of plans." Angelicce said and they questioningly looked at her. "She's gonna use them against us, that's for sure so we won't be able to get to her because she knows we won't—" And was cut off by Xy. "—harm them. You're thinking maybe we should divide ourselves into two groups, am I right?" She nodded.

"The keepers and I could make them stay in one place while you, the Choisiara, could think of a way to break Kyrine's enchantment and then that's when we'll all attack." All of them agreed to Mennaly's suggestion or so Angelicce thought.

"Zalia and I can't be separated at times like this one." Cyprio spoke.

"Oh, I remember. The two of you should protect each other because you share the same heart, right?" Angelicce asked and the both of them nodded.

"I could go with you, and Zalia could go with them." Viephia suggested which they all agreed to.

Viephia and Anateus flew to the left. Gyrdiana and Jeom flew to the right while Xy and Angelicce flew above the castle.

As she flew above the castle, she saw all the people staring at me. They were like zombies; brainless. She thought because they really weren't in control of their brains anymore.

There she saw Kyrine sitting in her throne and she was shocked to see who was beside her.

"Drite, how did you got here?" Angelicce asked for she was really confused. "And why are you with her?" She continued and Kyrine's laugh was heard all over her castle.

"Angelicce, I think it's a trap." Xy said stopping her from going to her best friend. And there she realized that she shouldn't let her emotions take contol of her right now.

"How could you do this Kyrine? We used to be friends, don't you remember that?" Angelicce said trying to bring back the old Kyrine.

"We were never friends! Friends don't leave each other, and you left." Kyrine exclaimed.

"You being gone did good to me anyways so I forgive you. I was the best in Auxemy when you together with the Choisiara went missing. I completed all the levels but I didn't get to be an Executive, you wanna know why?!" She could see that Kyrine was holding grudges against her.

"Because all of you were gone—" Xy cut her off.

"That's not true! You know you have that bad personality within you and that's the reason why you can't be an Executive. We saw within you that you're easily eaten by power." Xy said and saw an evil grin on Kyrine's face.

"Why don't we stop the chitchats and start the battle. Oops! There won't be any battle, since all your allies were already been captured." Kyrine laughed as she waved her hand, making the cages appear in front of them.

"They're not allies, they're my friends. And I will do anything to protect my friends." Kyrine snickered and casted a spell on her that won't allow her to move.

"Why don't you watch me, as I put together the pieces of Dreaux' heart, I only need one piece left." Angelicce laugher hardly, pissing off Kyrine.

"How will you find something that isn'y lost?" She said and continued laughing.

Angelicce was concentrating in getting more strength from Dreaux' core.

She lost her concentration when she heard her friends screaming in terror. There were growing spikes on the bars of their cages and in one quick move, gathered all her strength and power, she saved her friends by countering the enchantment.

Kyrine was shocked to see Angelicce unaffected with her spell.

Now they're having a one on one duel. Kyrine made a circle of fire around them that'll serve as their battle ground.

Kyrine was the only one attacking while Angelicce was just countering her attacks, not wanting to hurt her friend even if Kyrine badly wants to end her life.

"It doesn't have to be this way, Kyrine." Hoping she would convince her to stop the mayhem she brought.

"Then how does it have to be?" Kyrine remarked and hit one of Angelicce's friends.

"You left me with no choice." Full of conviction, Angelicce said as she used all the elements against Kyrine. There was fear in Kyrine's eyes.

"It's over."