Chapter 1

There's something more for you to explore;
Go and find what you're looking for.
The limits aren't the sky, nor the time passing by,
It's your persistence and how much you're willing to try and die.

••••••••••

Alixian Dyxia is a girl who lived in Magaina, a world far beyond our universe.

Magaina is located in a different galaxy in another dimension. This world is ruled by her parents, and soon she'll be the one taking her parents' place.

Magaina isn't an ordinary world, it's more like a peculiar one. It has pellucid waters where you can really see the fishes from afar. Its sky's color constantly varies. In the morning, it can be any pastel color, in the afternoon it can be any bright or cool color, and in the evening it can be any warm color.

As she was walking back to her castle from the Magaina Woods, with her hair swaying left to right and a warm beautiful smile flashing on her face, people happily waved as a sign of their greetings to her which she responded to every single day.

Magaina Woods is magical for it has trees that can move on their own. The trees can stand up and move to a different place in the woods to plant theirselves again. And no one knows the reason why they transfer from one place to another.

As she reached the castle, she went straight to the library and saw her best friend who seemed to be looking for her.

"Oh, there you are, Xia! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Drite said as if she was really looking for her.

She laughed at her best friend's sarcasm. "So, what brings you here this morning? " Pretending she doesn't know the purpose of her friend's visit.

Every morning, her friend, Drite, goes to their castle's library to read books. Reading books in the library is their favorite thing to do. And it's fun especially if there's an archion around to help you with the books.

An archion is a magical creature in the library, about 2 feet in height, with large pointed fluffy ears, round sparkling eyes, sharp fangs, and wide glittery wings that'll help with reaching books on the top shelf. Their skin color varies depending on their gender. The boy archion are light blue with a highlight of purple, while the girl archion are lilac, with a highlight of navy blue, in color.

After a conversation full of sarcasm, they went separate ways to find a book and met at the center of the library to read them.

The center of the library is where the small round floating table is located and their favorite spot to read the books that they chose. The table is meant to float since the roof above it is made up of magical glass which allows you to see the planets, stars and other heavenly bodies outside of their world.

When they've finally met at the center they were both smiling from ear to ear.

"This is my favorite part! Hurry up Xia!" Drite shouted.

"Till now you're amazed of their magic? I can't believe you." Mocking Drite and her ignorance, Xia said while walking towards the chairs.

And they sat down and continued talking. "Of course I am! Who wouldn't be amazed with it?" Drite pouted which caused Xia to laugh. And they both ended up laughing while the chairs were floating.

Its chairs stay at the bottom until someone sits on it and then it will rise until it reaches the table. And if you're done reading and you wanted to go down, just ask the archion that accompanied you and he'll cast a spell on the chair that will make it go back to the bottom.