Chapter 4

Questions seeking for answers,
Mysteries will she soon unravel?Stories that were untold,
Will they ever be unfold?
••••••••••

And in a blink of an eye, she disappeared in the woods and found herself in an unknown place.

An unknown place for her eyes yet familiar to her heart.

"Where am I?" She asked herself, not knowing where she is.

"You're in Dreaux." Replied a voice out of nowhere.

She then looked around to see who owned that voice but failed for she was astonished by the beauty of the place.

It was a place like no other. The sky is kaleidoscopic; a kaleidoscope of different colors. It literally makes your eyes twinkle like the stars.

To her left, she saw a gray and blue path leading to a forest filled with short and stout trees. Its trunk is light blue and sometimes pink, while its leaves are gray. And in that forest, yellow glittery vines are hanging down the trees.

To her right, she saw the mesmerizing, purple, crystal clear waters. The water came from the falls. This happens to be magical for as the blue water from the falls flows down, it gradually turns into purple.

She heard a giggle,disturbing her from adoring the beauty of the place, and was surprised to see someone who looks very much alike with the lady in Magaina woods.

"Are you the lady back in Magaina woods?" Xia asked confusingly for she looked different.

"Indeed, I am." She said, and laughed.

She stopped laughing when she noticed that Xia is pretty much confused on what's going on, especially on her appearance.

"I'm not the only one who changed appearance." And with that, Xia quickly went to the pond to see her reflection for she hasn't got any mirror.

Shocked was she, to see that her eye color is now a combination of gold and black that perfectly goes with her scarlet hair that has gold highlights.

While the lady's eyes turned into purple and her hair is yellow and has white highlights. Her pair of purple eyes makes the paleness of her skin even more noticeable.

She didn't utter any word, still shocked to them changing appearances, for she couldn't find the right words to speak.

"Whenever one of us leaves Dreaux, we change appearances and identity for our own safety. And when we return to Dreaux, we change into our real aspects."

"What do you mean by "one of us"?" Xia suspiciously asked.

She doesn't know what to answer to Xia's question. "I was pertaining to the people who lives here." She lied which Xia happened to accept. The lady wished she shouldn't have talked too much and should have kept quiet or at least became more cautious.

"We've been talking for the past few minutes and I still don't know anything about you even your name. " Xia laughed.

"Well, I'm Zalia. And I humbly express my gratitude to you for setting me free. " And she bowed as a sign of respect and gratitude.