Chapter 6

Don't be deceived by its appearance;
Wrong assumptions may cause you mayhem.
In order for one to know them,
One mustn't just take a glance.
••••••••••

And Xia suddenly got out of bed—woke up confused. She had another peculiar dream. Now, she's eager to know who that guy is and why she's dreaming of him.

"Why is he asking for help?" She whispered to herself the most bothering question she has, as of this moment.

"Was it really a dream?" She asked herself again. She knows it was real but what she doesn't know is the reason why it feels like a dream.

A knock on the door disturbed her from contemplating. She turned to the door and saw Zalia all dressed up in new clothes.

"Why aren't you dressed up yet? Didn't I tell you that we're going to school today?" She queried.

Both of them tried to remember if they have talked about school yesterday and it seems like they haven't.

"Aren't you forgetting that I didn't bring any daily life's essentials? Apparently you haven't told me about school. " Xia laughed at her stupidity for forgetting to bring a few pair of tops and bottoms.

Zalia told her about the Auxemy, the only school in Dreaux that teaches them all sorts of things most especially magic. She told her that Auxemy used to have 5 degrees, the 5th degree isn't present yet because there aren't anyone who's qualified to proceed there.

The 5th degree is exclusively for the ones worthy of becoming one of the guardians and protectors of Dreaux and especially the ones who are worthy of becoming a Choisiara. It is called the Executive.

The first degree is the Tyro, the second degree is the Amateur, the third degree is the Auxiliary, while the fourth degree is the Connoisseur.

"What degree are you in, Zalia?" Xia asked.

"I'm in the Auxiliary but I was suppose to be in the Connoisseur because of my long term disappearance here. " She shrugged. "But it's fine with me, no big deal." She added.

Zalia told her that she doesn't need clothes. She said the she just has to concentrate on what she wants to wear and then she will instantly change clothes without exerting much effort.

She went to the bathroom to take a bath, to see nothing but a toilet and a sink but there isn't any shower nor a bathtub.

How am I suppose to take a bath?

She spent a long time standing by the closed door, not knowing what to do. Instead of remaining standing there she went to the empty space where the bathtub or shower should be located and a human-size bubble of water came out of nowhere.

She was taken aback by it and was shocked when she found herself inside the water bubble. It wasn't cold nor hot; it was warm. The water bubble has currents which help in rinsing. After that, the bubble popped.

"Taking a bath in Dreaux is so convenient and so cool." She whispered to herself, amazed. Especially when something was preventing the water from going in her nose.

She took a step back, when a human-size soap bubble came out, but quickly recovered. Avoiding not to irritate her eyes, she closed them as the bubble was slowly trapping her inside it, cleaning her with soap.