141. Mets Game// Dylan

I brought my friend Jennifer to a Mets Game 'cause she's never been to one before. The Mets are life and I just couldn't not take her to one.

"I don't see what the big deal is about these baseball games." Jennifer said as we took our seats at the top row.

"The Mets are amazing. They win like every game." I told her. Okay, so they don't win every game, but they are still amazing.

Then, I got a little thirsty.

"Hey, I'm gonna go get something to drink. You want anything?" I asked her.

"No, thanks." She said.

I turned and began walking up the steps. As you climbed up the stairs, you tired paying attention the game, but you bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." You both apologized at the same time.

"No, that was my fault. I'm sorry. Anyways, I'm Dylan." He told me.

"(Y/N). I like your hat." I admitted, even though we had the same exact hat, but his was black and mine was white.

"I like yours, too." He said as I smiled. It fell into an awkward silence.

After maybe thirty seconds, "Hey, you wanna go get a drink with me?" Dylan asked me.

"I'd love to." I smiled. We walked together to one of the stadium concession stands.

"What would you like?" Dylan asked me, pulling some money from his back pocket.

"Dylan, you don't have to pay for me." I told him.

"I want to. A beautiful girl like you deserves to be treated perfectly." Of course, I started blushing, a smile forming on my lips.

"Pepsi, please." I smiled. He smiled back, keeping his smile as he turned back to the cashier.

"A pepsi and a Root Beer, please." He told the women.

We received our drinks and we started walking around the stadium.

"So, you like the Mets?" Dylan questioned, one hand in his pocket and the other holding his drink.

"Oh my god, they are the best. I try to see every game, but sometimes I can't make it. But, yes I love them. How 'bout you?" I asked.

"Well, all I can say is that, like you, I've tried to watch every one of their games. Even if I can't make it, I record it on my tv to watch. And, I've loved them ever since I was a kid, even since I heard about them. And my dream job is to be a general manager for the Mets. So, yeah, I love them." Dylan answered.

"Well, then. That definitely answers that question. You probably love the Mets more than I do. Anyways, what do you do? Like for a job?" I asked.

"I'm an actor." he answered simply.

"Really?" I pause. Then, I realized something. He's the guy in my favorite movie and tv show. The Maze Runner and Teen Wolf. No wonder he looked so familiar.

"Wait, you're Dylan O'Brien." I said, starting to walk backwards so I'd be facing him. He smiled.

"Dude, you don't know how much..." I paused again. I was starting to be my weird self and I shouldn't do that in front of him.

"Sorry. You're just my favorite actor and I just realized that I was just about to start acting weird. Sorry." I put on a shy, nervous smile.

"No worries. You're adorable when you're being you." He confessed. I couldn't stop smiling.

I was still walking backwards and I wasn't watching where I was going. Being my clumsy self, I tripped over my own feet and almost fell backwards.

Almost.

I felt a hand hold mine and another hand set around my waist.

It was Dylan. He caught me. I stared up at him as he stared down at me.

"Thanks." Is all I could say.

"I'm glad I was here to catch you." He smiled his astonishing smile that I learned to love.

He pulled me up as we just stared into each other's eyes.

We talked and walked for a little while longer until we had walked around the entire stadium.

"I should probably get back to my friend. She's been sitting all alone this whole time." I looked down at my shoes as we faced each other as I thought.

"Yeah, definitely. I should be getting back to Tyler as well." Dylan stated.

"Wait, Tyler Posey is here, too? Oh my..." Then, I realized I was doing it again.

"And I'm doing it again. Sorry." I smiled shyly.

"You're still adorable." He went right out and said it, looking down to the ground as he did.

"Anyways, can I see your phone?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I said as I took my phone out of my back pocket, him doing the same.

We exchanged phone numbers, making contacts in each other's phones.

"Well, I had a lot of fun with you today, (Y/N). I'm really glad we ran into each other." Dylan confessed.

"I could definitely say the same. I guess I'll see you later, then." i told him, rubbing my arm shyly.

"You will never not be adorable." He said confidently and I blushed.

"See you around, baby." He told me, leaning down and kissing my cheek with his hand on my other cheek.

I turned around as he began walking down the stairs, looking back every few seconds at me. I waved at him, biting my bottom lip with a smile.

I walked back to my seat and I couldn't stop smiling. I just stared off into space with a dorky smile on my face.

"What's with you? And where have you been? I thought we were supposed to be watching the game together." She mentioned.

"I found something so much better than a baseball game." I pointed out as I looked to where I saw Dylan standing.

He was about to sit down when he looked up at me. He smiled and winked at me, bringing a bright red color to my cheeks once again.

* * *

* * *