139. Dylan's Hat// Dylan

We sat up on stage during an interview for the Maze Runner. I sat next to Dylan with him on my left, Thomas on my right and Kaya and Ki Hong on his right and Wes on Dylan's left.

We answered some questions from the interviewer and some from the audience, receiving some 'I love you's' and 'You're awesome's' from the audience.

We were asked a few questions for the whole group, one being: if we were a superhero, which would we be?

"Superman." Ki Hong.

"Wonder Woman." Kaya.

"Batman." Thomas.

When it was Dylan's turn to answer, I almost started laughing at how he said it.

"Spiderman, Spiderman, Spiderman, Spiderman." He had a straight face as he said that really fast four times. A smile grew on my lips as I giggled.

He smiled, looking at me and at everyone else.

"Well, we all know who Dylan wants to be. Wait, it was Batman, right?" The interviewer exclaimed sarcastically with a smile. Everyone started laughing along with Dylan.

"Batman would definitely be my second choice, though." Dylan pointed out.

"Sorry, Dyl. Couldn't land you either job." Wes joked around as Dylan laughed more and I couldn't keep my laughs in.

After everyone calmed down, "How 'bout you, (Y/N)? Which superhero would you be?" The interviewer asked, everyone's attention focusing on me.

"Hmm... maybe the Black Widow. Which is weird, since I'm deathly afraid of spiders." I confessed.

"If you were Black Widow, I would definitely want to be bit by you." Dylan smiled his most seductive smile. Of course, I blushed. A few girls, then, started screaming out in the audience.

"Dylan wants to be Spiderman and (Y/N) wants to be Black Widow. What irony," Wes pointed out.

Everyone relaxed as we continued with the interview. 

A girl in the audience asked all of us a question: if you could star in any TV show, which would it be?

Out of nowhere, both Dylan and I turned our heads and looked into each other's eyes.

"FRIENDS!" We yelled out together at the same exact time.

Everyone bursted out laughing again.

"That wasn't even planned!" Dylan laughed.

Once again, everyone calmed down, and the interviewer came to one last question, for Dylan and me.

"(Y/N), Dylan, I heard there's a bit of a romance between you two." He paused, looking between Dylan and I.

"You heard correctly." Dylan stated, bringing his hand over to me and intertwining my hand in his.

"And how did you two meet? And how's everything going?" THe interviewer questioned.

"Well, actually we met on set of Teen Wolf. We were at a group dinner before we started shooting the first episode of season 3, part 1, and at that point, I hadn't even read the script yet. I knew Stiles was going to have a new love interest, but I didn't know who it was. So, when I saw (Y/N), I didn't know her. We talked for awhile and she told me she was playing Violet, Stiles' new love interest and soon to be girlfriend." He paused, looking over at me, our hands still intertwined. I smiled at him.

"And we had been shooting for a few weeks. And when I saw her walk into set, all shy and nervous, I just couldn't help myself. And then, I heard that Wes had given her a job on the Maze Runner and she just blew my mind. She was just so beautiful, as she is now and, even after 2 years of dating, I still can't control myself when I'm around her. I love her, and I couldn't imagine anyone better to live my life with." He stared at me and smiled. I couldn't help but put a bigger smile on my face.

"Dyl, I love you, too." I confessed.

The audience just starts screaming, yelling out sweet things to us, as Dylan and i laugh with the rest of our friends.

"But, yeah, everything's going great. Nothing could go better. And 'til this day, I'm still stealing Dylan's hats." I told the interviewer. Dylan gave my hand a tight squeeze as I lean over and take Dylan's snapback off his head, placing it on my head. DYlan ran his hand through his hair, turning me on every time.

"And she still looks as adorable as she did the other ten thousand times she stole my hat from me." Dylan pointed out, letting me keep his hat as the crowd goes wild.

"Well, as much as we'd want to talk more with all of y'all, I'm sad to say that we are out of time. Let's thank our guests for being here with us today. Let's give lot's of love to our guests." The interviewer says as we all stand up.

We all start walking out, Dylan and I hand in hand, as he calls our names out as we disappear behind the curtain.

"Director Wes Ball, actor Dylan O'Brien, (Y/F/N)(Y/L/N), Thomas Brodie Sangster, Kaya Scodelario, and Ki Hong Li." He finishes as the crowd screams and cheers for us as we wave at them, exiting the stage.

Wes guides us through the building and out to the limo out front.

Dylan and I stop, hand in hand, with Wes, waiting for the rest of our friends.

"That's was so sweet, what you said in there, Dyl." I told him as we face each other.

"Well, nothing could be more true. I love you, (Y/N), so much." Dylan admitted, setting his hand on my cheek, outlining my lips with his thumb.

"I love you, too, Dyl. I can't imagine living my life with anyone else." I confessed.

He let out a small laugh, making me giggle we leaned, our lips meeting halfway.

Everyone had made it outside to the limo. The driver had come to open the door for us.

Dylan kissed the tip of my nose before helping me into the limo as I crawled through the long lengthy vehicle. He came in after me, sitting next to me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders as I leaned into him, laying my head on his chest.

Thomas crawled inside, followed by Kaya, Ki Hong, then, Wes.

The door closed and the car started driving. I looked up at Dylan and smiled. He took his hat off of me, smiling down at me as he set his hat back on his head. He leaned down and kissed my lips.

He released, looking down at me once again as he kissed my forehead. He rubbed my arm soothingly as I leaned on him, laying my head on his chest.

* * *

* * *