12. The Remote's Missing// Dylan

"Dylan!" I yelled to him. "Yeah?" He said, making me jump a bit as he enters the living room where I stand.

"The remote's missing. I can't find it anywhere." I say, lifted couch cushions and pillows searching for the remote.

"Oh, you mean this remote?" He remarks, and I looked up and see the remote in his right hand. "Yes, thank you," I sigh with a small grin and walk to him. I hold out my hand to grab the remote, but before I could, Dylan pulled it away and hung it in the air.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I scream at him. "If you want the remote, come get it." He jokes around. I try to jump for it, but I just couldn't reach it, no matter how high I jump. Compared to me, Dylan is really tall. I'm like half his height.

"Dyl, come on. Please!" I whine. "Come on, (Y/N). Jump for it." He says, and as I jump one more time, I almost get it, but Dylan backs it up a little.

"Dyl!" I yell at him, and I just give up. "(Y/N), come on. I was just joking around." He says as I walk into the living room and sit down on the couch, pouting like a child, m feet up on the coffee table with my arms crossed over my chest. I hear shuffling feet coming my way and I ignore it, knowing it's Dylan.

He kneels down in front of me and looks up into my eyes. "(Y/N)," he says, but I say nothing. I see him set down the remote and I got a little scared of what he was going to do, I could tell he was going to do something. He sits down next to me on the couch and I turn my head the other way.

And without expecting it, Dylan started tickling me, his fingers pushing into my waist. I begin to laugh, yelling, "Dyl, stop! That tickles!"

After so much laughing and tickling, it started to hurt. "Stop!" I yelled once again. "I'll stop when you stop being mad at me." He informed me, still tickling me. "Okay, okay! I forgive you, now stop!" I scream, and he takes his hands away from my waist.

"Thank you." I say, and he leans in and kisses my cheek.

Soon after, I was sitting in Dylan's lap, his arms wrapped around my waist, and we were watching Teen Wolf on the TV after he finally gave up the remote. I turned to look at Dylan and leaned in to kiss him, my fingers tangling into his hair.

* * *