93. Cold & Shaking// Stiles

It's been three months since we defeated the Nogitsune and all of the Oni.

The last night before everything ended, before everything was over, I stood in the McCall house, and Kira's mom came in, along with some Oni that just appeared out of the darkness. I stood there, Stiles, Melissa, Scott, and Lydia standing right behind me, Kira standing with her mom.

I was the only one that had not been marked by the Oni, and for a while they've been trying to get to me, but everyone protected me from them, especially Stiles.

So, that night, that last night was the night. It was time, it was the only way to end all this, then we'd kill the Oni and defeat the Nogitsune, and it'd all be over.

So, I stood in the living room of the McCall house with my friends. Kira tried to stop her mom from allowing the Oni to get to me, but I let it happen. "Kira, it's fine. It'll be okay." I said. Kira's mom allowed her guards to come to me.

Two Stood behind me, the last one in front of me. I was scared, scared of what was going to happen to me. Tears streamed out of my eyes as my friends stared at us.

The Oni in front of me brought it's hand up to my face, and it's finger to the back of my ear. ANd with one single move, it scratched the back of my ear.

I gasped, my body shaking as i fell to the ground. Just then, all three of the Oni disappeared into thin air, disappearing back into the darkness.

"(Y/N)!" I heard Stiles yell. He came to me along with the rest of my friends.

Stiles picked me up in his arms, holding my freezing, shaking body in his arms, against his chest. I squeezed his shirt in my fist, trying to relieve just a little bit of the pain.

"Did it work?" Scott asks as Melissa lifted my ear and everyone saw the scratch behind my ear.

"S-Stiles," I called out to him.

"You're okay, (Y/N). You're going to be okay, baby girl." Stiles told me.

I could feel myself being lifted, being walked somewhere, and I hoped I was still in Stiles' arms. But, I couldn't be sure. Everything was so numb to me.

Now, three months later, I'm still cold and I'm still shaking. I could never get warm enough, and my shaking would never stop.

I sat on the couch in the Stilinski house, curled up in a blanket and drawing something in my sketchbook. But, I couldn't do it. All my shaking, I can't do anything with all the shakiness. I can't even draw.

It was all so stressful, and tears started streaming down my cheeks.

Just then, I heard the door unlock, and Stiles comes in.

"Hey, (Y/N). I'm home-" He didn't finish when he saw me crying, running into the living room.

He kneeled in front of me, taking my hands in his as he saw me staring down at them.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong? What's going on, baby?" Stiles asked me, sweetly.

"Stiles, I can't stop shaking and I'm so cold. I can't do anything. I can't draw, I can't write, I can't cook or do anything without shaking. I'm always cold and I can't get warm. It's all so stressful and I can't take it." I cried to him.

He, then, stood up and brought me into his arms, sitting on the couch with me in his lap.

"(Y/N), you're going to be okay. I told you that the night this all happened. You're going to be just fine. I will do everything I can to get you better and I will never leave you. It's okay, baby. I love you." He said, cradling me in his arms. He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks, Stiles. I love you too." I told him.

With Stiles, he won't only warm up my body, but he'll warm my heart, with his care and love for me.  

* * *