159. Get Her Back Pt. 2// Thomas

The Gladers and I were brought into our new room for the time being. Guards slammed the door closed as I paced back and forth throughout the room.

I knew there was something wrong with this place. If they really were good people and were against WICKED, they'd let me see my daughter. I know they're with WICKED.

Newt and Minho kept trying to talk to me, ask me questions but I didn't let them. I couldn't answer or speak. (Y/N) was taken from me and I don't know what to do.

"Tommy, what's going on? Talk to us."

Finally, "It's WICKED! I know it is. We can't trust them. We have to get out of here. We have to find (Y/N) and get out of here!" I told them. They thought I was crazy but I knew what was going on. And I knew we had to escape.

"Thomas, just calm down and talk to us." Minho said, trying to get my attention.

"If they were good people, if they were against WICKED, wouldn't they give me (Y/N)? They wouldn't hurt her but they are. She told me and I have to get her back and we have to leave this place." I told them trying, to find a vent to escape out of.

Just below one of the beds, a large vent was there. I knew there had to be a way out of this room. I pulled the vent door off the wall and threw it to the side.

"Come on, guys. You have to believe me. Just think about it. We need to get (Y/N) back before they can do anything else to her 'cause we all know they're going to do something bad to her, and eventually all of us. We have to get out of here. We have to stick together, but if you don't want to, then fine. But, I'm getting my daughter back. Whether you like it or not." I lectured them.

So, I began through the vent system, and everyone followed. We found a way to the hallways, dropping down from the vent to the floor. We ran through several halls that reminded me of the maze. There were so many hallways and corridors. But, nothing would stop me from getting my daughter back.

We turned a corner and just then, (Y/N)'s doctor, Emma, showed up and everyone jumped. "What're y'all doing out of your dorm?" She asked, until she realized, we had escaped.

But, before she could run, we took her hostage and made her bring us to (Y/N).

She led us through multiple hallways and rooms. We had run into some obstacles, one guard with a large gun trying to get us. But, Minho took him down. And now, we had a weapon of our own.

Emma led us to (Y/N), a small room far through the building. I ran through the door to see several doctors sorting through medicines and chemicals. I held up the gun at them, threatening to shoot them.

"Where's (Y/N)?" I questioned them, the gun pointed at them. They held their hands up, kneeling on the ground.

Then, I saw a curtain, something hiding behind it. I gave the gun to Minho, him pointing it at the doctors again as Newt began wrapping their hands together in some cloth or whatever.

I slid back the curtain and saw (Y/N)'s little body lying in a large bed, covered in a blanket. She had some tube leading into her nose and wrapping around her head. She was sleeping.

"(Y/N), oh my god." I said, running to her, stroking the top of her head as her eyes opened. "Daddy?" She questioned.

"(Y/N), are you okay? What did they do to you?" I asked her.

"Daddy, what's going on?" She questioned me.

"Everything's going to be alright, baby. We're gonna get you out of here." I told her, kissing her forehead. I took the tubes off of her face and lifted her off the bed.

"Tommy, we gotta go." I heard Newt say. Guards were trying to break into the room and the Gladers tried their best to keep them out.

I tried to look for a way out, but the only way was through a window. I set (Y/N)down, grabbing a stool as Newt did the same. We slammed the large window once, and it was as if it was unbreakable.

We slammed the window once more and the glass shattered into a million pieces. I lifted (Y/N) into my arms and lifted her over the wall and into the other room. I jumped over the wall, taking (Y/N) into my arms as the Gladers jumped into the other room and followed Newt and I.

We made it to a hallways but it was blocked off by a steel door. Just then, Janson and tons of other guards were walking towards us.

"Thomas, I thought we were all friends here. Give (Y/N) back to us and we'll lead you back to your room." Jansen said.

"Open this door, Janson!" I shouted to him, my gun pointed towards him and his guards.

"You really don't want to do this, Thomas. What's out there is way worse than anything that will ever happen to you." Janson exclaimed.

"Anything out there is better than being stuck in here and knowing that you have my daughter and that you're hurting her." I yelled.

Then, I heard a noise behind me. It was Winston and a kid we met, Aris. They had opened the door for us.

"Come on, Daddy! Hurry!" I heard my daughter yell to me. I looked back, they were all already out of the door, waiting for me.

I looked forward and shot the gun towards the enemies, trying to stall them. There was no more ammo. I dropped the gun and booked it towards the door. It started to close.

"Tommy!" "Thomas, hurry!" "Daddy!" I heard my name being called several time, telling me to hurry, and the only thing keeping me going is getting back to my daughter and getting her out of this hell hole.

Just as the door was about to close, I just barely made it. I slid underneath the door as it was about to close on me. I picked up my daughter, holding her close as I looked back at the door. I flipped off Jansen as he stared at us.

With (Y/N) in my arms, the Gladers and I ran off through the headquarters and to the large door we came into. Aris unlocked it, knowing both inside and out of this place. The door opened and none of us hesitated as we booked it out of this place before anyone else could get to us.

* * *

(Y/N's Outfit)

(Y/N's Outfit)

* * *