25. Forever// Dylan Pt. 3

*Warning ~ Mature*

* * *

Katie's POV

I woke up this morning to strong, but gentle arms wrapped around me. I turned my head, and spotted Dylan's eyes looking into mine.

"Morning," He said. "Morning," I responded. I laid on my back as he leaned on one of his arms, hovering over me. "How're you feeling?" He asked me. "I feel great." I smiled up at him. He leaned down and kissed my lips. "Do you want some breakfast?" He asked me. I nodded as he stood up, set his arms under me and lifted me up, carrying me like a baby. He carried me downstairs and set me on the island counter. I dangled my feet, swinging them back and forth. Dylan went to the fridge and took out a carton of milk and two glasses, filling them to the top. "I don't really have anything to eat. Haven't gotten a chance to go to the store." Dyl told me as we drank our beverages. "It's fine, I wasn't really hungry anyways." I said as he began to walk towards me again.

He set down his glass and I did, too. He stared into my eyes and leaned in to kiss me. His lips made their way down to my neck as I dipped my head back. He kissed my shoulder and leaned back. "I love you so much." I told him, and I gave him a look that told him to start from the bottom.

He knelt down in front of me and his lips made contact with my thigh. "Relax, baby girl. I'm gonna make you feel like you've never felt before. I love you. Trust me that I'll never hurt you." He told me and I smiled. He made his way to the inside of my legs, but as I tried to close them, he opened them again. He kissed the skin right next to where my underwear was. He kissed up to my thighs to my waist. I leaned back, my arms holding me up, as Dylan pulled back the top of my underwear, pulled it down and kissed down into it. He pulled my underwear down more, as it was almost off my body. He began to lick the part my underwear previously covered and started to unbutton my shirt. He slid it off my shoulders and let it fall, leaving me in just my bra. He made his way up at my demand, licking upwards. His tongue and lips reached my waist, making contact all across it. He went up again, his lips meeting my bare two month pregnant belly. His lips hovered above it as he whispered, "You have an adorable belly." I giggled at that, his tongue connecting to my stomach. He kissed my stomach, making me laugh. I leaned back more, leaning on my elbows, giving him the ability to hover over me, and he did. He made his way up the rest of my body, stopping in between my breasts, licking and kissing between them. He went up, and when he was finally almost done, he kissed my lips.

As his lips, then, hovered over my forehead, I whispered, "I love you." "I love you more. To the moon and back." He whispered back, kissing my forehead. What he just did, it made me relax more than I have ever relaxed, he made me feel more loved than I've ever felt, it was invigorating.

* * *

Dylan and I were hanging outside in the sun, with a slight cool breeze. I was laying on one of the beach chairs and Dylan was in the water, cooling off. He had gotten dressed in his swimsuit and I was just in my bra and underwear.

My eyes were closed with a pair of Dylan's sun glasses over them. I was laying on my back and I felt something on my stomach. I lifted the glasses from over my eyes to see Dylan leaning over and kissing my stomach. I giggled. He smiled and I sat up. He came over to me and I stood up. He sat down and I sat in his lap in between his legs. He snaked his arms around my waist, locking his hands together over my stomach along with my hands.

"Ya know, what you did this morning, that was like the best experience I've ever hand." I said as I leaned back on Dylan, him looking at me. "You made me relax more than I ever have, you made me feel at home, and you made me feel more loved than I've ever felt. You make me feel like I'm not alone, and I never will be, 'cause with you, I'll never be alone. I love you, Dyl." I admitted to him. "I love you, too, kitten. You are forever in my heart."

I couldn't have said it better myself.

* * *

Sorry if this was too inappropriate. I like it and I just hope you guys do too. This was the last part of that imagine. Please tell me what you think, vote and request ideas.

~ Katie