26. Best Idea Ever// Dylan

Dylan has been gone for what seems like forever but has only been like 3 weeks. I miss him so much and Tyler Posey even said that he has been missing me. He hasn't really been himself lately, and that's when Tyler called me and told me that I should come up and surprise Dylan. And that's exactly what I am here to do. I can't wait to see him again.

Dylan, of course, has no idea that I'm here. Everyone, and I mean everyone, has kept that secret.

So, I'm here on the set of Dylan's next interview. There was a screaming audience waiting out by the stage, just waiting for Dylan to make his grand entrance. He always has these hilarious ways of entering on stage, and they're always different.

So, it was about 2 minutes before Dylan was to come on stage, and the interviewer, the set people, the camera people, and even the audience knew I was hiding behind the curtain, waiting to surprise him.

I peeked out of the curtain as all the screaming became louder, and I knew Dylan was on his way out. I smiled as I saw Dylan. He was walking out on stage, but he wasn't coming out in any funny way. He was just waving and smiling to the audience. I can see how much he misses me and it breaks my heart.

Anyways, Dylan sits down on the red couch as the screaming and shouting dies down. Any minute now I would be seeing my Dylan, being held in his arms.

"Dylan, so glad to have you here." The interviewer said. "Thanks. Happy to be here." Dylan smiled back. "So, before we start, I have a quick question for you." She paused looking down at her cue cards. "Dylan, how long has it been since you and (Y/N) last saw each other?" She asked. "Exactly 3 weeks." He answered as his smile faltered a bit.

"Well, Mr. O'Brien, I believe we have a little surprise for you." The interviewer told him. He laughed a bit and said, "Okay," I knew that was my time to shine when Tyler came up behind me and told me it was time.

I smiled before pushing myself out from behind the curtain. The audience started screaming and looked my way. Dylan was confused as he looked my way, too.

"OH MY GOD!" Dylan said, staring at me from the couch. He stood up, a huge smile on his face as I walked toward him, a smiled plastered on my face as well.

I broke into a run, aiming myself at Dylan. I ran straight into his open arms. I jump and my legs wrapped around his waist, my arms around his neck, and his arms around my waist.

Still hanging on him, I pulled back and laid my lips on his, the crowd going nuts. He pulled back this time, staring me straight in the eye. "Surprise." I said to him with a huge smile. "I love you so much, kitten." He told me and crashed his lips into my again.

This was the best idea ever.

* * *

Tell me what you think, tell me if y'all liked it.

~ Katie