Dad glanced at me. "Liam, go with Frazier."

"Seriously, Dad? Aww, come on!" I grumbled. Yeah, I wasn't happy if you couldn't tell.

"Now, Liam. RJ is joining you," Dad ordered.

I looked at JJ. "Good luck."

"Thanks, dicklicker," JJ grumbled. Aww, brotherly love at its best.

I got out of the car and walked over to Frazier's vehicle. Mack and Shawn went to Dad's car, and RJ switched with Austin, while Leo had to join his brothers. We climbed into the back seat with Nik.

I leaned over and twisted Nik's nipple.

"Ow, what the fuck was that for?" Nik snapped, rubbing his chest.

"You had one job. All you had to do was keep your brother and sister from trying to kill each other," I said.

"Hey, I can't help it if Leo and Shawn added fuel to the fire," Nik shot back.

"Well, thanks to all of your shenanigans, we had to switch vehicles, and I get saddled with this yutz," RJ said, pointing at me.

"Aww, you poor baby. It's not like I'm thrill to get stuck with you either," I said, sticking my tongue out at RJ.

"That's real mature," RJ said, rolling his eyes.

"I thought so," I smirked, then all of us started laughing.

"So, what happened?" I asked Nik.

"Well, you know how Austin and Mack like to duke it out?" Nik asked us.

RJ and I looked at each other. We knew where this was going. "Yeah," we answered.

"Well, instead of Shawn and Leo staying out of it, they thought they would be helpful. Dad got smacked in the back of the head. That's when we stopped, and now you two are here," Nik said with a hint of sarcasm to his tone.

Ah Nik, the only sensible one out of the hellions and the closest one to RJ and me.

After a while, we finally pulled up to the most prominent house I had ever seen. There were a dozen men around it outside. We must be at Mason's home. He's the only person I know that has to have several bodyguards. Not even Grandpa has people like this. Come to think of it; Grandpa doesn't have any men guarding his house — weird.

We all got out of the cars and started walking up to the house. Two men blocked our path, refusing to let us past them. Ryan, Frazier, and Dad even told them who we were and said an emphatic no. Who the hell are these two? Before we knew it, we heard a gruff voice come from behind them as the guy came walking out of the house. "Kurt and West! What the fuck are you doing?" The guy barked.

The guy was a burly type guy. Damn, his arms were more significant than Elijah's head or dick. Yeah, I have no shame with my brother's manhood.

They turned to face the guy. "Do you like your job?" The guy shouted.

"Yes, Hunter," the guy named Kurt stammered.

"Then I suggest you let them through, or you won't have a job once Mason finds out," Hunter ordered.

They moved to the side, and Hunter shook our father's hands. Ah Hunter, father of Drew and Uncle to Hope. We see little of Hunter unless something is going on with Drew, which seems to be often. Then he shows up, and all hell breaks loose. I've only had a few encounters with him, and it was usually never on the positive side. Note to self, don't piss off Hunter.

We followed Hunter inside, and he was to show us around the house and which bedroom we would be using. Then after we all settled in, he had one more surprise for us. Why do I feel this wasn't the surprise I was looking forward to hearing?

RJ and I had bedrooms right next to each other. No wonder people thought we were gay. I couldn't get away from this guy if I tried. JJ was in the room next to me. Thank God I wasn't next to the hellions. Well, except Nik, he was on the other side of RJ. Damn, Mason had a sizable house.

Someone, please tell me why the hell someone needs this big of a house when they only had one kid? I'm curious to know.

Once we settled with our stuff, I made a detour to the kitchen before joining the others. I grabbed a bowl and poured cereal in it, then added some milk. I grabbed a spoon out of the kitchen drawer, walked into the living room, and ate a bowl of cereal.

"Jesus, is that all that kid does is eat?" Ryan asked my dad as they all looked at me.

Dad facepalmed himself. "Really? You couldn't wait a few more minutes?" Dad yelled at me.

I shrugged, shoving a spoon of crunchy goodness into my mouth. Thank God for the medical condition I have, or I would probably be five hundred pounds. I'm surprised I'm one hundred and eighty pounds, to be honest. It's all muscle, and with my six foot two frames, it makes me look pretty lean.

As I ate and the rest sat there, that's when Ryan dropped the bomb on us. "Since we don't trust you not to destroy Mason's house, Hunter oversees your stay while you're here."

I dropped my bowl of cereal onto the floor in shock. The others looked at me shocked then looked at each other. Well, there goes our plans. I guess we have a babysitter, and the school hasn't even started — fanfuckingtastic.

What else could go wrong? Don't answer that. I already know or at least have an idea. It was going to be in the form of a female. I think our world was going to take a left quickly. Welcome to college life. The shit is about to hit the fan.