Special Edition : What If Kuroko Take The Surgery

Hi! Sorry for my lateness in posting this chapter. I have a tough semester this time. Sleeping at 5 a.m and waking up at 7 a.m, everyday. I'm a living zombie! But this time I managed to write this chapter for you guys. I hope you guys will love it. Do leave comment for my own improvement. Bye-bye! and 

Happy reading!

(Continuation of chapter 35)

"Kuroko-kun" Akashi starts.

"Yes?" Kuroko replies. He looks normal right now, not even a hint of him crying last night could be seen.

"Please think about it back. We agree with the operation because we care for you. We want to take even there's only 1% chance to save you because you're our precious friend and family. Please.." Akashi persuades Kuroko.

Kuroko frowns and turns to another place. They are just laughing before, why Akashi start to talk about the operation again?

The atmosphere change almost immediately. The sudden grief aura surrounds them. No one is laughing right now.

"Kurokochii..." Kise reaches Kuroko's right hand, hoping that will make the bluenette turn his attention to them. This is a serious matter, why Kuroko keeps avoid it?

"Kurochin, you didn't even explain to us why you reject the operation," Murasakibara asks with a sad tone.

Still no answer. Kuroko didn't even open his mouth to say anything.

Momoi gets up and faces Kuroko straight to his eyes. She notices that Kuroko's eyes show sadness, he is near to cry. Kuroko who affright with Momoi sudden movement, once again turns away, this time on his lap. So that no one can see his face.

Momoi sits on the chair, looking at Kuroko with concern look and grips Kuroko's left hand. "Tetsu-kun, we have been friends since long ago. Can't you trust us with your feeling? I know you are not okay right now. Please.. Don't shut your feeling."

Silent..

Kagami who frustrated with Kuroko's behaviour is ready to scream at Kuroko when suddenly Kuroko mumbles something.

"I am going to die anyway, why bother wasting your money for me?" Kuroko's head still low, eyes still looking at his lap.

"You're not going to die, Dammit!" Aomine's sudden scream echo the whole room causing the occupants wide-eyed. Kuroko instantaneously raises his head, looking at Aomine with a shocked look.

"You're not going to die. You will not.." Aomine breaks down, he falls to his knees.

"Aomine-kun" Kuroko mumbles Aomine name.

Tears start to fall on Aomine's cheek. "even..even it's hard, please. please keep on believing yourself. I know you can go through this! You're not week Tetsu. I know you. Please let us believe everything is going to be fine. Please.." Aomine begs

Kuroko turns to Kise, gripping the blond's hand. Kise changes his attention back toward Kuroko.

"Kise-kun, please take me to Aomine-kun," Kuroko asks Kise's help.

"Okay, Kurokochii" Kise picks Kuroko up bridal-style and walk towards Aomine. The others just look at the scene. Maybe, this will work out although they didn't mean to make Aomine goes on a rampage.

Kise let his knees meet the floor and let Kuroko sit in front of Aomine. Kuroko could see how sad Aomine become because of him, the tears still flowing down Aomine's cheek. The situation must be hard for him because he knows Aomine is not a person who easily cry. But Kuroko too feels the situation is hard, with his current body condition, about the tumour, about his friends' feeling, about the cost of treatment. Everything, everything is hard. He though when he disappear from this world and keep on being someone who selfless till the end, everything is going to be alright. He sure his friends will be okay and they will move on without him. That was his plan. But it seems everyone thinks the opposite.