Chapter 26 : Tournament

Disclaimer : I do not own KnB.

=========================================

"Wh- what should we do?! It's been two days!" cries Kise. Kise, Midorima, Kagami and Murasakibara are currently in a circle on a floor, discussing Kuroko and what should they do to make Kuroko talk back to them.

"I don't know myself. This is the first time I'm dealing with this Kuroko" Kagami gloomily says.

"For the first time, Milkshake operation was failed but how about we try for a snack this time?" Murasakibara gives an idea.

"But he didn't like a snack as much as you." Midorima states.

"But he didn't also believe in Oha Asa as much as Midochin," Murasakibara says lazily as he stares the things besides Midorima. It's lucky item for Kuroko, not one but a bunch of them. Of course, Midorima too was trying to coax Kuroko with all the lucky items but failed too.

"Shut up."

Akashi walks in front of them.

"Akashichii.. help us please" Kise begs.

"You guys who creating the problem. So solve it by yourself." Akashi smirks.

"And why only you who Kuroko didn't get angry with?!" Kagami stands up and points his finger to Akashi, unsatisfied with Akashi.

"Heh, because I'm absolute," Akashi smirks grow bigger.

"What with that?" Kagami growls.

"Isn't it obvious? We laughed at Kuroko that time, but Akashi is not. Are you too dumb to realise that?" Midorima pushes his spectacle with his finger.

"W-what?" Kagami growls more.

"Stop it Kagami-chii. This will not settle anything" Kise tries to calm Kagami down.

"Fine." Kagami sits back at his seat.

Silent engulfing them as all of them is thinking ways to make Kuroko talk to them again.

"Midorima-kun. Isn't your team is going to have a match against Touou tomorrow?" Akashi asks.

"Yes. It's true."

"How about we bring Kuroko-kun there," Akashi says.

"Are you serious?" Kagami eyes widen.

"Yes, but keep it secret to Kuroko-kun."

"But Ganguro and Momoi will be there, right? Is it okay?" Kagami asks again.

"That is my objective. We will let them meet each other and settle things between them. I will make sure of it."

"You have a good idea, as expected from Akashi-kun" A voice from the door shocking them all. The brown hair boy reveals himself.

"Ogiwara-kun, you have returned." Akashi welcoming Ogiwara.

"Yes, I have." Ogiwara smiles to them.

"So, you have settled about your transferring?"

"Yup. I have my parent's full permission to stay here until Kuroko-kun recover."

"Good."

"Welcome back, Ogiwarachii.." Kise hugs Ogiwara. Yes, he does treat Ogiwara the same way he treats Kuroko. Because of what? No one knows.

"Thank you, Kise-kun" Ogiwara thanks, Kise.

And that time ideas come to Kagami's mind.

"Ogiwara! We need your help now." Kagami runs and holds Ogiwara with a hopeful look.