Chapter 19 : Waiting

Disclaimer : I do not Own KnB

Please correct me if there any Speeling and grammar errors, unsuitable words and other more. in this chapter there might be OOC. Please bare with it. Enjoy your reading!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"How is Kuroko?!" Kagami asks as soon as he sees the doctor come out from the operation room.

"You need to calm down first. I will explain to all of you right away." The doctor says. Hyuga pulls Kagami to the back, giving the doctor space to walk toward the chair where everyone is waiting. As soon the doctor arrive, everyone corners the Doctor, waiting for the report.

"Thank goodness, we able to revive him back to live" everyone let out a relief sigh.

"But.." at this they become caution.

"He still not stable yet. He fall to comatose and because of the late treatment on reviving him, half of his body paralyze, he cannot walk anymore. We still maintaining his body temperature and because of his weak antibodies, he is having a high fever right now. We will do our best on treating him to health." The doctor explains.

Everybody is silent.

"When will he be coming around?" Momoi asks suddenly.

"I can't predict. Either he will wake or not. The possibility is too low" The doctor says.

"...why Tetsu-kun... why...?!" Momoi fall to the ground and keep on screaming, blaming herself.

"Satsuki. You need to calm down. Satsuki!!" Aomine tries to speak to her but she just didn't listen anymore.

"Calm down Momochii..!" Kise shouts.

"You can be like this. Hear me" Riko holds on Momoi's hand but being slap away instantaneously.

"Hold her on the legs." Akashi says as he hold on Momoi's both hand. Everyone is there to stop Momoi from keep on trashing around.

"Nurse!" the doctor call for nurse to give injection to calm Momoi down. A nurse run toward them fast and start injecting Momoi. Momoi unconscious as soon the nurse inject her.

The nurse asks for the boys to pick on Momoi and brings her to a hospital bed inside a special room. They follows.

"I can belief this happen to us." Murasakibara complains, for once he looks not himself.

"This is very bad for everyone. We too are nearly can't accept what Kuroko's condition is in." Midorima brush his hair to the back. Everyone look troublesome and unmanaged on their self. They silent, thinking the possibility what will happen next on their own mind. No words get exchange after that.

===============KnB==================

Two week passed. Kuroko still in his comatose state, leaving everyone in misery especially Momoi and Aomine who still blaming themselves although the other already forgive them. They still can't satisfy before getting Kuroko's forgiveness.

His fever keeps on coming and going. Although he already declare as stable but there is not even a sign showing that he will wake up. Everyone is still hoping and holding on Kuroko's word, to never give up in everything.

There are a lot of wires decorating Kuroko's fragile body, the heart monitor, breathing kit, IV and few wires on his head. Everything is connecting to him only to monitor his health, also as a precaution step on preventing the tumor in his head to increase rapidly. His pale bluish skin already has its red color, leaving Kuroko to look not as sickly as when he being found by them.