Chapter 6 : When Everything Happens

Disclaimer : I do not own KnB.

A knock can be heard from the door of Seirin changing room. Mitobe opens the door, revealing Kiseki no Sedai including Satsuki standing in front of the door.

"Is Kuroko here?" asked Midorima to Mitobe. Mitobe did not speak but he walks back inside, let the door being open. The Kiseki no Sedai follow him. They were welcome by the Seirin players with their coach doing some meeting at the other side of the room. The Kiseki no Sedai's eyes travelling along the room, searching for a certain bluenette who are missing there.

"Where is Kurokochii?" asked Kise.

"He in the infirmary now" replied Izuki.

"Eh? Why is Tetsu-kun there? Is he sick?" asked Satsuki a bit worry and horrify.

"We don't know. He does say that he has a headache." Said Hyuga.

"What do you mean by you don't know?" asked Aomine, also worry about Kuroko's health.

"We didn't know how bad it is. It does look bad" said Riko. The gloomy aura already surrounds Seirin.

"What we saw and thought before is right. Kurochin is not his usual self. Maybe the headache is really bad" said Murasakibara. Not holding any of his snacks. It is not usual to see him like this, only when he serious.

"We are going to see him right now." Said Akashi, already turns and walking toward the door.

"Please don't disturb his sleep. He will keep playing for the next quarter. Kagami is with him right now. " said Riko again, with a worried look.

All of the Kiseki no Sedai shocked. They turn back.

"Are you a fool?!" shouted Aomine. Angered but his outburst being cut by Akashi.

"What do you mean he will keep playing? He is sick. How could you let him play" said Akashi, a bit irritated.

Riko looks another place with a sad look. This is when Hyuga try to calm the situation.

"She doesn't have any other choice. Kuroko desperately wants to play again Kise. He said that is his promise. That is why we let him rest now; maybe it will ease his pain a little. But we promise you, if the situation becomes worse, we will let him out of the court."Hyuga said as he looking straight at all of the Kiseki no Sedai.

"Kurokochii.." mumbled Kise. Silent engulf all of them.

"I will let him win. So that he his stress will not increases. Then he can rest" said Kise again.

"Don't ever do like that, Kise. Kuroko will be more disappointed with that. You know how much Kuroko loves basketball right?" said Midorima.

"He is right. We also insist on playing with that type of playing" said Hyuga. The others of Seirin nodded their head.

"But, I don't want Kurokochii to suffer," said Kise, with a sad look.

"Just play the game like usual. I will accept your promise, Seirin. If ever Tetsuya looks no good, please keep him on the bench." Said Akashi. Seirin's coach nodded her head in agreement.

"I will make sure that," said the brunette.

"Let us give a visit to Tetsuya," said Akashi, once again he turn toward the door and proceeding to the infirmary, followed by others of the Kiseki no Sedai.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>