Episode 40 : I'm Back

I do not own KnB

8 years later: Akashi's Gymnasium.

"I never thought we will come back here again" Midorima says as he bumping the basketball on the floor.

"Yeah, it's been a while since we meet each other and play basketball together" Kise adds.

"8 years has passed since that day, the day we live together and the last year we living together with Tetsu" Aomine recalling their days in the past.

"The good thing is he's back now" Akashi smiles.

"Kurochin does fulfill his promised to us 2 years later." Murasakibara grins.

"Yeah" The other agrees as all of them turn to the bench, looking at Momoi and a child who is wearing his shoes.

**********************

"Are you ready Tetsu-kun?" Momoi asks as she saw her son already finished tying his shoes.

"Umm.." The child nods.

"Alright, remember what Oka-san said before? Each one of Ojisan and Otousan weaknesses?" Momoi hugs her child's back as she mutter to his son ear. Both of them grin.

"I remember all of them Oka-san" The child replies.

"Good. Go beat them." Momoi encourage her son.

"Alright" The child walk toward the court.

"Aomine Tetsuya! Come here!" Aomine shouts his son name.

"Here I come, Otousan." Tetsuya runs toward his father.

"Are you ready, Tetsuyachii?" Kise asks Tetsuya as he bends his body a bit to let his eyes meet with Tetsuya's eyes.

"Yeah!" The child jump.

"Let's play. Catch this Tetsuya" Akashi says as he pass basketball to Tetsuya.

Tetsuya grins. And... disappear.

"Ehhhh?!" They screams.

Momoi just laugh from the bench. Her son is brilliant, he can remember information that she told him easily and he could adapt to a new technique although he still a child.

How he behaves, laughing, smiling, even his appearance is a duplicate one to Kuroko Tetsuya. This Tetsuya remained them of him and they are sure, very sure that this Tetsuya is the reincarnation of Kuroko Tetsuya, their best friend. Kuroko does come back to them but as a child with a healthy body and more cheerful.

Momoi concentrate back at the court. Looking at her boy giving a good sign at her. She replies it and continue to hear the melody. The sound of the Kiseki no Sedai screaming in the court for the first time.

**********************

"I nearly having a heart attack because of too much shock today" Kise complaints.

"heh, you're like an old man who complain nonsenses. Wasn't it just Tetsuya? How come you can have a heart attack?" Kagami says as he setups the television.

"You didn't watch! I almost faint. Just- just how could you do that Tetsu?! You're just 6 years old!" Aomine screams at his son who is just finished having his bath.

"A secret." Tetsuya smirks. Oh, he have learned almost everything from his father including his expression. He really love smirking now.

"W-what?! Now my son know how to make me feel curious" Aomine complains.