Chapter 13 : Kuroko's Parent

declaimer : I do not own KnB

sorry I didn't read this back before posting it. There might several mistakes in here. So I hope you can bare with it. Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13 :

Ogiwara is standing in front of a hospital room. He is nervous.  The plate in front of him wrote Kuroko Tetsuya's name.

'Everything is going to be alright' thought Ogiwara. Nervously he opens the door and walk in.

"Welcome Ogiwara. We have been waiting for you" Akashi welcoming Ogiwara as he notice the brunette entering the room.

"Kobanwa" Ogiwara silently greet Kiseki no Sedai. He is still feeling a bit uneasy with them. Maybe because of the faithful day that causes him to stop contacting Kuroko. Yes, the match Meiko against Teiko 2 years ago.

"Ogiwara-kun, please have a sit" Momoi showing the chair in front of Kuroko's bed. The Kiseki no Sedai give enough space for Ogiwara. They stand at the other side of the room.

"Kuroko is sleeping?" Ogiwara asks them. They nod their head.

"He's been crying for a while when he is on the phone with you. He pretty exhausted" Aomine tells Ogiwara what happen before.

"I never thought something like this will happen to Kuroko." Ogiwara mumbling to himself but they could hear it clearly. Ogiwara take the sit and hold Kuroko's hand which already look bony now because the lack consumption of food in his body.

"How is his condition?" Ogiwara asks the Kiseki no Sedai.

"So far he keeps on doing his treatment. We only can see the result when the second MRI is done. The second MRI will be going on next week. This Sunday is the last of the first circle of treatment but looking the side effect that he being through is enough to break our heart. We just can't bare looking him this broken." Kise explains to Ogiwara with a sad tone.

"Is that is why he looking so thin and pale?" Ogiwara asks again while rubbing Kuroko's hand.

"Yes. He throws up more than he eats. His body heals in slow rate because his platelet counts a bit low, one of the side effect of chemotherapy and radiation. I hope his suffering will be pay off." Momoi says as she walks toward the other side of the bed and shove Kuroko's hair to the back slowly, so that she can look at Kuroko's sleeping face clearly.

"Why he didn't tell me anything? We are best friend. He should tell me first instead of hiding it from me!" Ogiwara says a bit yelling because of how frustrating he is.

"He also hides it from us. It was when he first time collapse, everything revealed. He don't want us to feel worry about him. Although he is feeling sick every day, not once he tell us what he really feel and even a sigh, he never let it out. Just sometimes we saw a grimace of pain on his face although he tries his best to hide it. We don't feel his pain but we know, everything is tough for him right now." Aomine lowers his head as he says this. The others just keep on silent, feel the hard thud on their heart. What Aomine feels is the same thing with what they feel. Kuroko is their beloved teammate.

Tears start to flows down Ogiwara's cheek, he bring Kuroko's hand to his face; hold it like his lifeline. "Yet I still speak about basketball with him when we are on the phone. I am sorry, Kuroko"