Chapter 28 : Resolve

The six of them are already taken their seat at the exclusive seats. Hmm..of course that Akashi's doing. He is the one who booking the seats with the only aim that they could watch the match clearly, this is the big day for Kuroko. So why not?

"They already in line!" Kise announces.

"Who will crush who?" Murasakibara says as he is holding two bunch of popcorns.

"Woah.. what with those popcorns? What are you thinking are you watching? This is a match, not a movie!" Kagami complains.

"I'm hungry" simple answer from Murasakibara.

"Don't lie, we just ate before coming here and you're the one who ate most of the food." Murderous aura suddenly comes from Kagami as he says "including mine".

"Don't blame me, you're the one who late."

"I am not late. You're the one who too fast!"

"uno.. maybe you should slowing down your voice, Kagamichii" Kise nervously says.

Murasakibara let his tongue out, showing that at Kagami.

"..What...!"

"Silent" simple word from Akashi instantaneously give them to chill.

Silent engulf them. No one says anything. Because they know, fight against Akashi meaning danger.

"That's much better. Are you okay Kuroko-kun?" and... Akashi acts like nothing happens. The other sweat drops. Not Kuroko of course, he never scare of Akashi.

Inner Kuroko is smirking. "I'm good" Kuroko replies with the emotionless look.

"Good." Akashi turns his attention at the game back.

Ogiwara, who sit next to Kuroko, whispering. "How can you act like you're not scared of Akashi-kun?"

"I am not" bluntly Kuroko says.

"eh. You're not acting?" unconsciously Ogiwara says it out loud.

"Who is acting?" with a sweet smile Akashi utter that words. Akashi's seat is in the middle between them which at Kuroko's left. No wonder he could hear it clearly.

"No no. nothing" Ogiwara stutters

Kuroko giggles silently. Looking at their behaviour with dark Akashi is an interesting sight for him.

===============

The match is already in the third quarter. Touou leads the score with 70-65. Although Shutoku being left with 5 marks but they still not give up. Both school student's cheer look hyper up, giving their full support on their team.

"This is getting more and more exciting. Just look how both have them have improved from before. I want to fight them." Kagami says with eyes full excitement.

"I never know Midorimachi have a new technique." Kise comments.

"We never see him in ZONE right? Will he be in this time?" Kuroko says.

"Midochin will crush Minechin if that happen."Murasakiba answers.

"But Aomine in ZONE is awesome too. It's hard for me to beat him before. I don't think he will easily be defeated with that" Kagami says.

"But if you can throw a ball to the goal from the end of the line of opposite side without entering ZONE, it can be an easy win. If he enters, I can't imagine what he can do." Ogiwara gives his opinion.

"That's true. Midorima-kun always has the potential although it not too obvious like Aomine-kun" Akashi agrees.

"How about next time we play against each.."