Chapter 15 : The Date

I do not own KnB.

There might have some errors in here. (grammar,spelling and unsuitable words)

big OOCs!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So Satsuki, where do you want to go first?" Kuroko turns to Momoi and asks her once they arrive at the town.

"hmm.. I'm not sure myself. Do you have any suggestion, Tetsu-kun?" Momoi asks Kuroko back.

"I have a place I want to go. I think you will like it since you like cute things. Want to go there?" Kuroko says and smiles.

"Where is it? Tell me." Momoi holds Kuroko's hand tight, she wants an answer.

Kuroko puts his finger on his mouth. "It's a secret." He smiles as Momoi give a pouting look.

"Geez, you're so mean Tetsu-kun. Tell me already." Momoi sulks.

"Come with me" Kuroko pull Momoi's hand and drags the pinkish girl to a place where he plan to go. The sudden pull from Kuroko have cause Momoi to yelp a bit. Kuroko chuckle as he hears the cute yelp.

Momoi look around as they walking toward the place but shock a bit when they are lead toward a train station.

"We need to take a train to go there." Kuroko observe at a crowd train, thinking a bit and then he turns to Momoi. "You're okay with it right? It will be a bit uncomfortable but I will protect you if anything bad happen" Kuroko asks, on the same time he give a secure word to Momoi. Well, pickpocket is sure popular nowadays.

Momoi is blushing. "O-okay Tetsu-kun." she is a bit stuttering when answering Kuroko's question.

"I'm glad. Let's go then" Kuroko brings out his train card while Momoi bring out hers. They punch it on the machine and walk toward the train.

The train is really, REALLY in crowd. They can't even enter it. Kuroko didn't give up, he hugs Momoi on her shoulder and force both of them into the train. Momoi can't help herself not to embarrasses when her crush and her in this kind of situation. She never EVER thinks about it. Her face become redder, she just let her head looking at the ground to hide her embarrassment.

'Kyaaaa!' her mind screams.

Kuroko search for a place that they can stand stably. He pick beside the window. Because of the crowd, he needs to become closer with Momoi. He let Momoi lean on the window while his body is right in front of Momoi. When he feels that both Momoi and he are comfortable, he turns to look at Momoi, who is frizzing and blushing in their position. Now he realizes his position. He blushes too.

"I- I'm sorry. I can't help in this situation. I hope you can stay like this until we arrive at our destination." Kuroko scratches his cheek which is not itch at all.

"I-I'm okay with it" Momoi is stuttering again.

"Okay then. We only need 15 minutes though. It is not too long right?" Kuroko says as he still looks at Momoi.

'15 minutes!!' Momoi's screams in happiness, only in her head. "I don't mind" she says to Kuroko.

"I'm glad." Kuroko gives his smile. They stay like that for 15 minutes. When they arrive, Kuroko grabs Momoi hand tightly and securing her protectively, not even a hand can lay on Momoi. Momoi in the other hand feels so excited. She bites her tongue few times just to make sure that she is not dreaming. And each time she does that, its hurt her, confirming her that this is not dream. She is so happy with this. She doesn't mind if she die today.