Chapter 38. Untitled

"Unquoted."
.
.
(Y/n's p.o.v)

I stared down at the gun, and then thoughtlessly grabbed it as I took a deep breath in and out. I couldn't live with myself if dan died. I pulled it up to my forehead quickly and giving my final breath with out any thought, my life flashed before my eyes. I thought how weird it was that in a matter of seconds you can become a memory.

I closed my eyes, and in a quick second, pulled the trigger. And my brain averted into blackness.

.
.
.

(2 weeks later)

"Y/n? Y/n do you remember the rest?" I heard someone say as they snapped there fingers in my face making me snap out of it.

I shook my head quickly as I looked up at the therapist, "what?" I asked bluntly.

"Do you remember the rest?" He asked once more.

I blinked twice, "no that's all." I spoke again this time even less emotion then the first.

"Well, y/n, you know you passed out before you pulled the trigger right?" The doctor asked writing down on a piece of paper, as I looked over at the camera in which he was recording our conversation.

"Oh yeah, I remember." I said.

He looked over at me and nodded, "good, good. Now let's try this again. But this time the real story. You tried to kill yourself after escaping your job, there's no Daniel, no Chris, no pj, and no Phil. They don't exist." He tried explaining until I broke out of it.

"Yes they do! I remember them!" I yelled slightly jumping out my seat.

"Well from our research, there is no Daniel Howell. And if he apparently "died" in the forest, there was no body." He spoke sarcastically as he continued writing on his paper.

"N-no there is!" I said.

"No there's not, I honestly thought you were getting better (y/n), but if you keep acting like this we're gonna be forced to put you in solitary confinement again."

"But they're real! I know they are! Everything I just told you actually happened!" I explained.

He looked at me shaking his head, "I think it's time to go back to your room don't you think." He spoke as he signalled the guards to take me back.

"You mean cell." I spoke sarcastically.

They began to grab onto my arms taking me back to my cell, as I ended up in a mental asylum, the one I worked at in fact. It doesn't matter what they say, because I know the truth. "I'll see you soon daniel." I mumble to myself as they began to take me to my cell.
.
.

(Well then..)