Chapter 21. Bad dreams

"I am chaos to your thoughts and you are poison to my heart."
.
.

Before I got to the room I saw Chris get out and his leg looked a lot better.

"Why the hell are you guys being so loud?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes with his sleeve.

I looked over at dan angrily before walking past Chris to the other room. I kept walking after hearing dan call my name out once, but I ignored him then slammed the door shut, locking it behind me. When I thought that I was alone I took a deep breath until I turned around and saw phil cuddled in a blanket.

"Why do you and dan fight all the time?" He asked as his nose uncontrollably sniffled.

I sighed then looked down at him, "he's just being a meanie right now." I said in small terms so phil would understand.

He bit his lip then looked at the ground, "he talks about you all the time you know?" He said as he then looked up into my eyes.

I didn't respond and scoffed, then walked over to the bed and fell into it. My mind was so tired and I felt slower for some reason. I stared at the ceiling in deep thought and covered my body up in the warm covers.

Sighing I turn my body to were I'm now laying on my side to see phil watching me from across the room.

"Yeah Philly?" I questioned as I curled up into the sheets more.

"D-Dan really likes you." He stuttered then smiled at me cheerfully.

I smiled at phil, due to his cuteness then yawned and allowed my head to fall to the pillow until I closed my tires eyes and drifted off to sleep.

*time skip*

I felt my eyes slowly open, yet I see someone standing in the corner, a shadow. It looks like pj, "peej?" I call out. The male figure didn't answer, "pj is that you?!" I question not leaving the sheets of the bed.

"Yeah (y/n)! It's me! I missed you so much." He yelled back, yet I still couldn't fully see him as he just looked like a shadow.

Thoughtlessly my face forms into a smile and I get up from the bed and run to him opening my arms and embracing the man. Yet when I hug him, it doesn't feel right. I let go quickly and take some steps back, "pj?" I question once more to hear his response.

Yet as I take another step back the figure follows and comes away from the shadows to where I can see his face.

"Dan?!" I yell out, yet before I could say anything else I'm interrupted by his lips colliding into mine. His lips feel cold, and unreal, I push him off and open my eyes, then see pj again, starring right into my eyes, "something wrong, love?" I hear him ask.

I shake my head and close my eyes, I start to breath heavily until I take steps back.

"Wake up!"

"Wake up!"

"Wake up!"

My eyes open up quickly and I jump up. My breath is hitched and I'm sweating, I look over next to me to see a concerned dan.

"Bad dream?" He asks calmly.

I nod as I am lost for words, he puts an arm over me and holds me close to him, "it's okay, I'm here now." He mumbles as he holds me close into him.

I grab onto him and my face cuddles into his chest uncontrollably as I'm too scared to care at the moment.

"It- it was pj, a-and then y-you and-" I began to say stuttering over my own words out of fear.

Dan looks down at me with guilt, "oh I get what happened." He mumbled under his breath.

I nodded then cuddled up to him more, "I wanna go home." I sniffled.

Dan nodded, "I know...."

.
.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating that much recently, I feel like I might be losing ideas, so I wanted to ask you guys to comment what you want to happen in the next chapter and I will write it as soon as I can, don't be scared to comment ideas!!! Bye guys