Chapter 10. Lets kill tonight

"You're a victim of your own mind."
.
.

I decided that if I wanted to ever get away, this was my chance. Chris, pj, and Phil all went to get the van started, leaving Dan and I in the motel lobby for a bit.

I took a deep breath and made sure I was completely aware of all the possible exits. Dan was sat on a chair in front of me looking down at his phone while I stayed across from him.

I wanted to get the worker at the front desks attention, "can I use the bathroom?" I asked Dan trying to seem calm and collected.

He looked at me and raised an eye brow. "Fine but I'll be waiting outside the door." Dan said as he began to put his phone in his pocket.

"Dan, You can trust me I just have to pee, Jesus Christ am I going to be watched whenever I do something?" I asked as I began to stand up and walk over.

"If you're not back in 2 minutes you're screwed." He growled as he looked back down on his phone and began tapping his foot.

I took a deep breath then quickly walked over to the front desk, the guy jumped slightly when he saw me, "sir please listen to me, I don't belong here and Ive been kidnapped. Please help me." I whispered quietly so dan didn't hear me.

The man stared at me for a bit in panic, his hand shaking slightly as he grabbed his keys out of his pocket. The keys had an army knife key chain attached to it, as he flicked it open.

"No sir don't, he'll-"

"Shhh." He said completely ignoring my warning.

He slowly walked behind Dan and Dan didn't notice as he was to busy looking down on his phone. The man held the knife high in the air getting prepared to strike. I noticed the light glare as it reflected on the sharp knife.

Yet in a quick motion too fast for me to see dan turns around holding a gun too the guys head, I jumped back as I heard the loud bullet leave the chamber of the gun and saw it go straight threw the mans head.

"NO!" I screamed as I fell to the ground tears falling from my eyes.

Dan smirked and chuckled while walking over to me, "did you actually think that would work, love? (Y/n) you're just as pathetic as I originally thought you were." Dan said as he kneeled down grabbing my arm harshly and pulling me up to were I was standing.

My palms were sweaty and knees weak, (see what I  did there?) my arms became heavy as my breath hitched. I was so in shock I couldn't even begin to speak.

"I guess you'll never learn."  Dan said slowly pointing the gun at me. I felt my pupils dilate as I focused on the gun.

"If you're going to kill me then just do it." I yelled as my back was against the wall and I couldn't go anymore.

"You make things way too easy." Dan smirked.

I closed my eyes really for the bullet to hit yet it never did, I opened my eyes to see dan struggling to pull the trigger as if something was stopping him.

And before I knew it Chris walked in, "Dan what the hell is taking so lo- what the fuck is going on here?" He yelled.

"Nothing Chris, I'll be outside in a minute."  Dan said as his eyes went black.

Chris groaned, "if you're going to kill her just kill her already, we need to go now that you made a bloody mess!" Chris yelled as he walked back outside to start up the van.

Dan looked back over and me, and forcefully put the gun down, as he avoided eye contact with me. "Go to the van." He demanded as he grabbed my arm and pushed me towards the door.