Chapter 25. Strangers

"I wouldn't care if this was my last breathe, or if I woke up the next morning."
.
.

Dan and Chris both stopped yelling as they quickly looked down at me, dan falling on his knees as he placed a hand on my wrist.

"What happened?!" Chris asks as he stared down at me. His hand going threw his hair in frustration.

"I don't know..." dan mumbled to himself in confusion.

"Well if we don't get out of here soon, we're all fucking dead, let's just leave her!" Chris yelled as he grabbed dan by his shirt and pulled him up to face him.

"I'm not fucking leaving her." Dan said as he pushed Chris making Chris loss his balance and almost fall back until he caught himself.

"Look at you! You've gone soft because of this stupid girl! You're not even acting like yourself!" Chris exclaimed as he walked over to get in dans face preparing to fight with him.

Dan stayed still, without saying a word his fist quickly went in the air then stuck right into the side of Chris's face hardly. Causing a red mark to appear that almost looked like blood.

Chris looked up at dan as he touched the side of his face, a stroke of anger passed threw him as he punched dan in the stomach then tackled him to the ground. They began to fight and all I could do was watch.

But then with all I could my head turned over as i saw phil petrified as he was sitting down leaning next to the car as close as he could, tears forming in his eyes, but then his head turned as he made eye contact with me.

"Please do something." He mouthed to me.

And with that I got up and with all I could I ran between them, pushing dan away from Chris then pushing Chris on the floor.

"Stop fucking fighting!" I yelled, silencing the both of them as they stared at me in shock.

I looked over to see Chris having a bleeding lip and dan having a scratched face.

I cursed under my breath, my mind was everywhere as all I wanted to do was scream into the air to let out everything. Before I could yell at them both for being idiots my eyes traced over to the road as I heard the sound of a car driving.

A smile appeared on my face as it then turned into a laugh, "guys! It's a car, we can get help!" I yelled as I ran to the side of the road.

Chris and dan shared an unconvinced look with each other but then realising the circumstances went along with me.

Phil got up after whipping the tears from his eyes then followed.

Then out of the distance of the black abyss, a dark red car appeared, its front lights were on and we began to wave are hands yelling 'help', and 'stop'

The car began to slow down until it made a complete stop in front of us.

We squinted are eyes and became tense as we waited for the stranger. The window began to roll down and I had a sigh of relief as I realised he looked normal.

He had dirty blond hair, and blue eyes, he looked like a good person yet when I looked over at dan I could tell he didn't seem to trust him.

"What seems to be the problem?" The man asked as he looked at dan.

Dan coughed twice then began to walk over to the car, a fake smile appeared on dans lips, "the tires of our car somehow popped along the road, and we just were wondering if you could be so kind as to give us a ride?"

The man looked at him for a second that back at me as if he was unconvinced of our story, but then after a smile appeared on his lips as he began to laugh, "of corse." He said as he unlocked the door.

Dan motioned us to get it with his head as he began to walk into the car.

"My names Caspar, Caspar lee." The man said as he took his hand out in front of dan.

Dan looked at him then began to shake his hand, "I'm Dan, Dan Howell."

"And who are they?" Caspar questioned as he began to drive off.

"This is my wife (y/n), and my brothers Chris and phil." Dan said turning around to look at us to make sure we went along with it.

I nodded and gave a convincing smile, we had to act normal and sweet, just so there were no problems.

"So where are you all headed?" Caspar asked as he looked at his rare view mirror.

"The gardens airport." Dan said bluntly as he looked out the window.

Caspars mouth almost dropped. "Well Damn, that's at least two hours away, I'll tell you what, how about you spend the night at my place and we can head off in the morning." Caspar suggested as he started to turn the car around.

"Well we uh-" I began to say until I felt Chris's arm nudge me hardly making me shut up.

"That would be great." Chris answered as he smiled at the guy, making my arm hurt as I could feel a bruise begging to form.

"Mate, your lip is bleeding." Caspar said looking at him threw the mirror

Chris looked down nervously and froze, "yeah when the...tires popped I hit my lip against something." He laughed awkwardly.

Caspar raised an eye brow yet stayed silent as he just kept driving.