Chapter 8. You're all insane

"I may be crazy, but it keeps me from going insane."
.
.

"Wake up!"

"Wake up!"

"Wake the hell up!"

My eyes slowly opened as I felt someone shaking me, I look up at dan, putting my hand through my tangled hair to get it out of my face.

"W-what?" I mumbled still not completely awake yet.

Dan grabbed my arms harshly and pulled me out of the van, "we're here." He said.

We all started walking through the door dan grabbed my hand to make it look normal but really he was hurting me and holding onto it tightly. "If you say one word to anyone that works here, you're dead." Dan whispered in my ear as we walked to the table.

"Oh and do you really think they're going to allow you in with a ripped up uniform?" I whispered back with a smirk.

Dan sighed pinched my hand hardly making me flinch slightly, "you never learn do you?" He whispered.

"And here's you're key to your room sir." The worker said to Chris as he handed him the keys.

I wanted to scream and yell that they had escaped and forced me to go with them yet I knew that if I did it wouldn't turn out well, so I gave the man a fake smile as I held in my tears.

We all walked to the room and Chris unlocked the door, the room was a kinda small place with two rooms and only had two beds and a small couch.

"Shit there were suppose to be four." Chris mumbled as he put the keys on the table.

Chris sighed, "I guess pj will have to sleep with (y/n) and you and phil can sleep on the other one, I'll take the couch." Chris explained as he took his uniform shirt off yet had a tank top underneath.

"Oh yeah and have pj put his hands all over (y/n)? No way." Dan said sarcastically while folding his arms.

"Why the hell would I touch her dan? I'm not like you, I don't mistreat girls." Pj argued.

Dan turned around getting close to pj, "what was that?" He asked as if he was ready to hit him.

Chris grabbed dans shoulder and turned him around to face him, "fine, then I'll sleep next to her." Chris suggested.

"That's even worse, I don't want you guys getting it on while everyone's sleeping." Dan said as he pushed Chris's hand off him.

I stood there waiting for me to be able to speak yet everyone just started going at each other.

"Oh is someone getting jealous?" Chris teased.
"Fine you sleep with her then, but we all know how you are Dan." Chris said while walking away to the other room.

Dan looked over and Chris in anger Chris walked away, then looked at me, "what?!" He asked referring to why I was staring at him.

"I'm sleeping on the couch." I demanded as I began walking to the other room.

"No. I don't know what weird things they could do while you're sleeping." Dan explained.

"Why can't I just sleep next to phil or something? He's the only person here who's not as much of a psychopath as you all." I yelled.

"Oh so you think I'm a psycho path for making sure you're safe while you're sleeping?" Dan asked sarcastically.

"Really cause it sounds to me like you're just jealous." I said getting frustrated yet regret it right after.

He grabbed both my arms as tightly as he could making me groan in pain.

"I'm not jealous, I don't give a shit what happens to you!" Dan yelled.

"Well I don't care what you say because I'm getting out of here and there's nothing you can do about it." I said in a serious tone staring dan straight in the eye.

"Watch me." Dan said back releasing my arms making me fall to the ground in agony.

.
.
I know two updates in one day? Woah are you feeling okay?

I'm prolly gonna update another one in a bit;)