Chapter 5. Who really are you?

"It's like you're screaming and no one can hear."
.
.

I had called in sick for work the next day, and the day after that... I was to scared to go in and see Daniel again. But finally I realised I had no choice if I needed the money. So I changed into my unclean uniform and didn't have enough time to pull my hair up so I just left it down and kind of messy, as if it really mattered right now. I sighed looking at myself one more time before walking out and driving to work.

*time skip*

I walked near dans cell, taking a deep breath before slowly grabbing the keys and opening the door.

He was sat on a chair doing nothing and as soon as he saw me a smirk was plastered on his face. "Hello pretty Nurse." He hummed as he grabbed my arm pulling me into him in a tight embrace, I pushed his arms off me.

"Well someone seems quiet flirty." I said folding my arms and raising an eye brow at him suspiciously.

"Well your bring out the best in me." He said as he put on a fake smile.

"Mmhh." I said sarcastically, "look Daniel we've known each other for a bit longer now so do you think you can finally answer some of my questions?" I asked in hope he would say yes.

He paused then smirked, "well what do I get if I answer them?" He said getting closer to my face.

I froze as a slight blush appeared on my face, "I uh I." I managed to speak out yet couldn't get the proper words out.

Dan started laughing, "oh I love messing with your little oblivious mind." He said while moving back.

I folded my arms and rolled my eyes getting aggravated.

"How about I ask you some questions." He suggested.

I scoffed, "this isn't my interview."

He shrugged and stood up straight fixing his position, his hair slightly messy falling over his face.

"Are you scared of me?" He questioned with a slight smirk.

I scoffed. "No."

He looked at me and laughed slightly in disbelief, rolling his eyes as well.

"I highly disagree with that considering when ever I put a hand near you, you flinch." He said as he put a hand closer to me.

I flinched with out even realising, "well I'm cautious." I mumbled.

He smirked, "oh really, then why haven't you been here for the past couple days?" He questioned as he came closer to me our faces literally touching as his hands grabbed mine pushing them down to my sides.

My face was now completely red and it was extremely noticeable as I just uncontrollably stared into his eyes.

He moved back again and chuckled, "y/n..." he dragged out, "you're scared of your own shadow, and trust me if your scared now just wait until you really figure this place out." He said as we both stood up and he walked towards me, making me takes steps back until my back hit the wall and I couldn't walk away any more.

"Wha- what do you mean?" I questioned as my breath started to hitch.

"Everything they say, it's all lies darling." He said as he placed and hand on my cheek and caressed it, his sweet voice mindlessly manipulating my mind with his every word he spoke.

.
.

On a completely unrelated note, can we talk about this photo dan posted that fucked me up