Chapter 27. The whispers

"I like birds, too. They can fly away when things get too crazy."
.
.

My eyes slowly started to open and I looked around to see the bright room, this was the first time I haven't been yelled at or forced to get up in a long time, it felt nice.

I turned around assuming I would see dan yet he wasn't there, I quickly rubbed my eyes then got out of bed to try to find him. I was walking along the hallway of the house yet stopped as I felt a hand go over my mouth pulling me back into another room. I started screaming yet they just came out as muffles, so I began to kick yet nothing was working as whoever was behind me was taller.

They began to pull me until we got to the room and they shut the door behind us, locking it as well, then they turned me to were I was leaned against the wall and they were in front of me.

I saw it was Chris, "dammit Chris!" I yelled as I pushed him slightly.

He shushed me putting his hand on my mouth again.

"(Y/n) I don't trust this place, and dan isn't listening." He whispered looking into my eyes deeply out of worry.

I paused waiting for him to continue talking as I didn't really know what to say, he turned his head to look around the room and we stayed silent making sure no one was at the door.

"Look, I was walking around and before you guys woke up I heard Caspar talking to himself, but it was weird, it wasn't him mumbling or trying to remember something, it was different. And when I walked around there was a room, the door had about 5 locks on it, when I tried to look at it Caspar came behind me and said not to touch it, he looked nervous." He exclaimed.

My eyes widened, "well what do you want me to do about it?" I asked, I honestly wouldn't know where to start.

"I need you to talk to dan, he only listens to you anyway, maybe you can convince him?" Chris suggested, but before I could answer back we heard the sound of someone walking towards the room.

"Shit." We both mumbled under our breaths at the same time as we exchanged looks with each other in a panic. Thoughtlessly we both ran to the wardrobe and hid in it, shutting the doors of the wardrobe exactly as someone walks into the room.

Chris puts a hand over my mouth as we look threw the cracks to see it was joe panicking, he's pacing around the room mumbling things to himself in which we couldn't understand

He was getting angry, he let it out by walking over to the closest and hitting it with his fist making me screech, but the sound of the bang was too loud for my screech to even be hearable.

Joe paused and stared into the cracks of the wardrobe and his eyes were sick, he looked twisted and emotionless, I could have sworn he could see me and I could practically feel my heart beating out of my chest, yet then he heard Caspar calling for him and left the room.

Me and Chris both let out a sigh of relief, "see what I was talking about?!" Chris said in a panic as he opened the closet door allowing both of us to walk out.

"Yea....we need to warn dan." I said bluntly as I began to try to catch my breath.

My mind went blank as I looked around the room, this was obviously joe's as I could see the photos on the walls with him in it, yet my eyes stopped on a particular photo, it was him and a girl. Who looked familiar.... I stepped closer to the photo and that's when it hit me.

I felt a shock appear right from my eyes, my breath begins to get heavy as I look at the photo and had a new realisation.

"That's Zoella.." I mumble under my breath as my eyes began to widen.

"What?" I heard Chris ask as his eyes squinted at me.

"T-that's zoella, Chris! There working with zoella, they know who we are, and I recognise the hair from anywhere, they were at the forest! They shot out our tires!" I began to say as my hands became shaky and my eyes were looking at nothing as I began to think this threw.

Chris's face turned to mine, as his mouth began to open slightly, "(y/n)....I haven't seen phil all day." He said in a now worried tone, but I understood what he meant.

My mouth dropped as I realised I hadn't ether, we stood there paused for a second then quickly ran out the room, in search for dan and phil, we needed to get the hell out of here.

"Phil?" I yelled threw out the house.

"Dan!" Chris yelled as well.

"Woah, what's the problem?" We heard the familiar voice of Caspar ask making both of us jump.

"Uh, have you seen dan? Or phil?" I asked shakily as my voice became hitched.

"Yeah there out back, they wanted to put some gas in the car before we took you guys to the airport." He explained yet I could tell his words were straight lies.

I looked at him, squinting my eyes uncontrollably as I began to nod, I felt a tear of sweat go down my face as I was anxiously waiting to find an exit and run, run far away.

Yet me and Chris didn't want to seem to obvious that we figured out something, so we went along with it yet kept our guard.

We walked outside, "wait your cars not here.." Chris said as his back was faced towards them and he looked around to see no car, no dan, or phil in sight.

Then seconds later we felt something go over our heads, plastic bags causing us to not be able to breath. I chocked out none understandable words as I felt the plastic along my face.

"Shhhhh" I heard one of them shush me as I began to feel nothing, my body began to fall until I felt someone catch me, and then everything went out.