Chapter 15. Trust no one

"Humans are like glass, we break but don't get fixed"
.
.

I laughed at how idiotic they were and dan stared at me angrily, "was that part of your brilliant plan?" I asked sarcastically while folding my arms.

"You seriously fucking just left the car without knowing where you were going?" Dan yelled at Chris while walking towards him angrily.

"We wouldn't even be in this mess if you hadn't had brought her so don't blame this shit on me!" Chris yelled back while slightly pushing dan.

Dan began to walk over getting ready to throw a punch at Chris until pj got in the way, "guys! Let's just find are way too the car without killing each other." He said sarcastically while walking over and grabbing my hand lightly as he started walking threw the forest. Dan looked at Chris then walked along following us. After about 30 minutes of walking we found nothing, no road, no buildings, no car.

As we were walking I heard dan start laughing, everyone stopped to face him, "what's so funny?" Chris asked.

"Well we're fucked, we've been walking forever and have found no car. We were so close to having real lives after escaping and now look at us?!" Dan said as his laughter began to turn into anger.

"It's okay Dan, calm down, we'll figure this out." Phil said as he walked over to dan and hugged him tightly. Dan didn't hug back but just said, "thanks phil." Emotionlessly.

"Come on we'll have to see road by now-" Chris said until he was interrupted by hearing a gun shot making birds fly out of trees and hearing loud noises of the forest.

"Shit run!" Dan yelled his feet began to take off in the opposite direction of where the gun noise had came from. Everyone else began to run following dan as we all ran in the same direction trying not to get lost.

After running I stopped and sat near a tree covering myself from whoever was out there. Dan hid behind a huge tree next me and pj did the same.

Yet I looked around to see I couldn't find Chris or Phil anywhere. "Guys where's Chris and phil?" I questioned while whispering as my eyes traveled around the forest in search for them.

Dan turned his head anxiously in hope to find him, he cursed under his breath, then started running.

Me and pj looked at each other worryingly then began to follow dan threw out the dark depths of the forest.

Dans feet stopped as he started taking deep breaths, "I think we lost whoever was shooting."

"Yeah and we also lost Chris and phil!" I said angrily while walking over to dan.

"No, we'll find them, but that's not my main priority right now." He exclaimed while looking around the forest.

I sighed out of frustration while turning around one more time wishing they were right behind us, then turned back and started walking.