Chapter 22. Get away

"I know what it's like to be afraid of your own mind."
.
.

"(Y/n) I'm starting to get worried about you..." dan started off as he drifted into his own thoughts.

I looked at him but didn't say anything for the fear of what he was going to say next.

"I'm thinking of taking you out somewhere, you haven't been outside or been sociable in awhile and I think it's starting to get to your head. I'm taking you out, we can go walk around the pub or something.." he began to say until I cut him off with my over excitement.

"Really?!" I practically yelled out of joy, I gripped onto his shirt as I looked him in the eyes, his brown beauty's staring into mine.

"Yeah but there are going to be rules, no leaving my sight, no talking to anyone without my permission, and if you want to try anything again the same thing that happened to pj will happen to you." Dan clarified.

My mind felt dizzy but I managed to nod in agreement, "okay."

"Go get dressed or something, seriously you've worn the same thing for three days straight." He said rudely as he rushed me to the other room.

I walked over to the room where the wardrobe was, I quickly found some clothes, a black shirt with some black jeans and white converse. I mean it may have been plain but it's not like I had many options. I quickly look in the mirror and brush my hands threw my hair as I didn't have a hair brush so I went with what I could do.

Then I quickly removed my clothes to change but then that's when I heard someone walking towards the door...

"(Y/n) what's taking so lon-" I heard dan say and before I could shut the door and tell him to not come in it was already to late.

My whole face went red from embarrassment but he just stood there looking at me with a smirk.

"Uh I need to finish changing." I said awkwardly as I tried hard to avoid eye contact.

Dan rolled his eyes, "whatever just hurry up." He said as he walked out the room closing the door behind him.

I quickly began to change even though I was now extremely flustered. My cheeks still burning a bright red as I quickly walked out the room ready to leave.

"Awe still embarrassed?" Dan teased as he looked in the mirror and fixed his hair then fixing his jacket.

I rolled my eyes at him then grabbed my phone preparing myself to leave.

"Come on." He said demandingly as he grabbed my hand and walked me to the car, my cheeks turned a light pink as I felt his touch and I couldn't get over it.

*some time later.*

We finally arrived at the pub and dan was still holding my hand, we both looked down at our hands awkwardly then looked back up at each other.

"Sorry." He said while quickly letting go and removing his hand from mine.

"Here I'll order us drinks, go find a seat or something." He said as he fixed his jacket and headed to order drinks. I sighed while walking over to a near by table and sitting down, my head laying itself on my hand out of boredom.