Chapter 13. Night falls

"Here in the forest dark and deep, I offer you eternal sleep"
.
.

I had woken up on Dans shoulder as I heard a loud ding coming from the airplane monitor.

"The plane will be taking landing in 10 minutes." I heard the female voice on the monitor say.

I slowly sat up still waking up and put my hand threw my hair to remove it away.
I made sure to look around and check on everyone, Phil was still sleeping, his head laying on the window as he cuddled up to it.
Chris was staring down at his phone and tapping his foot anxiously. And pj was staring out the window looking at the city lights as he was mumbling to himself.

I look down then looked up at dan who was still asleep, I grab his arm lightly and start shaking him, "dan?" I whispered as I did so.

His eyes slowly began to open as he looked at me.

"Were landing soon." I whisper as I start to collect my things.

*time skip*

We had gotten off the plane and gotten a taxi to the nearest rent-a-car. We still had ways to go before we even got to the city so we would definitely need to rent a car.

Me, Phil, and pj waited out side as dan and Chris went to get the car. It was freezing outside and I was shivering intensely, folding my arms in attempt to gain some warmth but failed as another cold breeze hit.

Pj walked over to me and put an arm around me, keeping me close to him, "I'm sorry, I would offer you a jacket if I had one." He chuckled.

I smiled,"smooth one peej." I laughed as I gave him a side hug feeling the warmth of his shirt along my skin.

And that's when I heard a loud honk of a horn making me jump into pj out of shock. I turned to see Chris in the drivers seat waiting on us impatiently and dan sitting in the seat next to him.

"Can you two stop screwing with each other and get in the car?!" Dan yelled, jealousy.

Me and pj looked over at each other holding in our laughter while walking toward the car.

"No pj, you go upfront, I don't want you and (y/n)  together in the back." Dan said angrily while getting out of the car and getting in the back sitting next to me and phil.

"And now..to New York." Chris laughed cheerfully and dan did as well. Yet then he turned and made eye contact with me and his smile slowly faded away without an explanation.

*time skip*

I somehow had completely blanked out as my eyes were just staring out the window, too deep contemplating what has happened the past couple days. But I snapped out of it then looked around to see, we were not in New York. I hadn't even realised that there were no  lights, in fact there was just a trail of darkness...

And the car stopped.

I looked around too see we were at the outside of a forest. The dark creepy trees staring back at me as I heard the sound of crows surrounding the place.

"Dan, where are we?" I asked slightly concerned

Dan looked at me giving me an apologetic look, as the entire car filled with silence, everyone ignoring my question.

"Dan?" I said in a serious tone waiting for a response.

He still ignored me as now he couldn't even make eye contact with me, and he stared at the ground.

"Be quick.." Chris muttered as he stared out the window.