The Bad Boy and the Piano Girl

Lets get all formalities out of the way and let me just say DO NOT COPY. There's actually no point and it isn't nice for any authors to see their work being plagiarised. So please respect me and my story, that you're choosing to read, and don't copy it.

Hey all my amazing readers! Thanks for taking the time out to read my book!!! I've written a lot of stories in the past and I end up leaving them but I'm determined to actually complete this one! (I'm using way too many exclamation marks but I'm really excited so!!!)

I try to proof read all of my work before I post it but there might still be some spelling or grammatical so sorry in advance for that. I'll make sure I edit as I go along :)

The characters in my story are all portrayed by celebrities but seriously feel free to imagine them how you like if you don't like how some may look.  But please don't write unnecessary comments if you hate a celebrity i've chosen because we're here to spread love not hate!

The protagonist might do dumb things sometimes or you might find her annoying (even though I try really hard to make you guys like her), but trust me if she does something it's only to help the plot go forward.

I've been reading so many bad boy stories (like literally I think i've read every single one on here), so I thought I'd give it a go writing my own. Of course with bad boy stories there will be cliches that you've probably seen in 100 other books such as: bad boy is a jerk, girl stands up to him, someone has a damaged past, lines like "take a picture it'll last longer" (guilty of using that) etc.

READERS DON'T LEAVE I'LL TRY NOT TO BE CRINGY!

WARNING: These characters may stick with you forever! There might be some swearing, but not excessive. There's also a lot of boys in this story so excuse their teenage minds :)

Sorry for waffling but that's everything out of the way! Hope you enjoy the story and I would really appreciate it if you commented, shared and voted. Constructive criticism is always welcome as it means I can improve and create and amazing story for you all to enjoy!

Sit back and let the story begin :)