7 minutes.

So who knows what happened after that. Joey and I made a deal we'd be chill and 'friends' again.

A week passed, and that project that avery and I worked on really helped on our finals grades, and we passed our sophomore year. It was a better birthday cuz I had my own cake. He even gave me a new phone because of what happened to my phone.

3 weeks:

"Please come with me! I mean everyone is going" Cleo begged

"No, there's too much 'famous' people there and I'm not the type" I answer as I write nonsense in my planner

"C'mon, Joey, Chris, and Avery will be there." She added

"Well, it's an influencer party! I may be friends with you guys, but i am not an influencer." I complained

"Just come with me. Be my guest" she insisted as she fluttered her eyes at me.

"Okay"

The day:

"You ready Anna?" Avery asked me, as she puts on chapstick.

"No" I came out of my bathroom

"What are you wearing" she looked at me in shock, like she saw a ghost.

"What? I'm not impressing anyone, right?" I shrug. It was the weekend, and it's summer vacation again. i need a vacation. from education and people my age.

"But you're wearing sweatpants and a "protect the earth" shirt from school." she added.

"i'm spreading awareness. most of you "influencers" don't realize you influence people to buy stuff that aren't eco-friendly," i complain to her.

"You didn't even wash your hair!" she grabs the bun of hair in my head and feels the grease on her hands. " there's gonna be like cameras everywhere!"

"Fine, you chose in my closet while I shower " I groaned. "And it's your guys fault for not checking up on me for three days. Cleo moved to chris's and i'm home alone again during the day."

I went to the bathroom again, and texted cleo before heading into the shower.

"Why did you leave so early" I send

"Cuz can, and remember? Youtuber" she texted

"Wait Averys got my clothes" I send.

Avery opened the bathroom door to show me a y2k styled top I thriftef a while back with avery to take a small photoshoot that i didn't even post.

"There's no way I'm putting that on!" I yelled

"What, you'd look good" she said. "you can wear a white top under it. unless you wanna be a little scandalous and just the far under it."

"It looks like something I'd wear to a... Oh okay" I rolled my eyes before getting into the shower

"Just put it on! You'll look fine" she said before closing the door.

She went out, and let me do my business... It took a while. A few minutes passed, i changed, and looked at myself in the mirror, admiring the bloating stomach that makes me hate myself in the outfit. I knew the girl was gonna get mad at me for hating the outfit, so i put a sweater over the outfit, despite the 90 degree weather we've been receiving in the afternoon.

"Okay then, if you wanna wear that" Avery said as she handed me my bag

We hopped into Avery's car, where her mom drove us and went to wherever this party is.

7 minutes passed, and we were there. It was too close. I was doing my

"Bye mommy. I'll call you if our ride bails on us" she yelled kissing her mom in the cheek