Kiss

Anna's POV
We were at Ko'olina, swimming at the beach. All of us had a good time. I on the other hand, went inside aulani and bought food, even though I'm not supposed to. Then it was like 5 pm, and the sun was almost setting, but not yet. Then Joey took my hand and brings me to this little private beach, hidden in the side. My heart was beating fast cuz of the nervousness. He looks calm and makes it looks so easy. I can hear Cleo, Valerie, Sydney, Sophie, Chris, and the rest, following us.

We got there, and it was beautiful! He helped me climb the rocks, where we can see the beautiful view. The sunset was setting, and it looked amazing and fantastic! I was just watching the sunset and the low tides of the ocean.
"it's beautiful. The sky was reddish blue, faded with some purple." i broke the silence. I noticed he was just staring at me.

"you're more beautiful than the sunset." he spoke as he placed his hand on mine. he grabs it and puts a bracelet on it. "this is for you."

It was the bracelets I wanted when we went to dole yesterday. the bracelet he gave me had his name engraved in it. it was cute, but i'd love to get one with my own name. unless. omg.

We just stared into each others eyes, and see this now! It was the moment! He leaned in, I leaned in too. He held my chin, and he placed his plumped lips onto mine. Then we kissed!

There was butterflies flying in my stomach, sparks flying! Next thing you know it, he was just holding my face! I put my hands around his neck. Few seconds or minutes later, it stopped. What, it was a long kiss

He held me closer, and just knowing I'm finally his, it just felt like a dream!
We were just staring into the ocean, with the sun disappearing and he just took my hand and intertwined our fingers together.

"so is that a yes?" he just ask

"well, do you want to?" I ask back. i think he's implying about dating. i guess. hopefully that's what he meant.

He just stood up and helped me get up, and held both my hands and asked, " I've been waiting long, for the perfect time just to finally be yours"

"I liked you even when we were little, and it's only now" I reply

"at least you're finally mine and only mines" he said

"ok, but don't you ever say a word, or else you will lose me. When I'm ready to accept, you can say whatever you want." I say putting my pinkie finger out.

He pinkie promised, so we were finally together!

"No one will hate that pretty face of yours" he pinched my cheek

After that he just gave me a hug where I can felt actual warmth and comfort. Joey then kissed me on the forehead!

I'm finally joey's girlfriend! He is my life of the party, best friend, and boyfriend.

We then climbed off the rocks, and went out of the secret sunset beach. But as we were walking out, we hear some running and whispering . We just looked at each other and just gave the "look"

Everyone was just staring at us, and I just blushed. " oh shut up, I know you guys were watching" I said . They were just like " ooooh, they luv each other " I just rolled my eyes, smiling.

Yup, we had to leave, but best summer vacation! Well, best starting of summer break. We go home tomorrow, but today was the best day I had all this trip, even tho it's only been 5 days.