Hi Japan

After that long ride on the airplane, we're FINALLY IN JAPAN!!! The place I've always wanted to visit! My mom's doing this rescue mission in more rural village areas in asian countries that need medical attention. It's a good thing how she's able to do things for other people, but not being me with her.

I see my mom waiting around the corner and she greeted us so professionally, I wasn't even sure that was my mom. Auntie Jen and my mom ignored us children once they saw each other and caught up for the rest of the day. While that happened, Joey, Sophia, and I went to the biggest mall we've ever seen! We got all kind of stuff because they were cheap! Joey just bought basic high branded clothing that we could literally buy back at home, while Soph and I decided it was better to buy stationary and explore more on the Japanese street style fashion.

When mom and Auntie Jen decided it was time to actually remember the fact that they had kids, my mom thought it was good idea to bring us to the village up north to help out in the medical mission. It was nice to be able to help out people with my mom, and very interesting to see Joey and Soph playing with the little kids in the village. I would've done the same, but trying to make as much time with my mom was all that I wanted. Even though her and Auntie Jen talked to each other most of the time.

The 5 days passed and said goodbye to my mom. I needed to keep reminding myself that it was normal for things like this to happen. And I have stayed with Joey and his family for long periods of times while my parents and I first moved to North Carolina. It just bust to see that my parents might not be there for when I get my license, go to prom, start applying to college, and receiving acceptance or rejection letters. But it was time to just live in the last few moments. My mom and dad did promise trying to sneak in a small vacation when they can, so maybe I shouldn't lose hope?

Just knowing that we'll be going back, Medusa will be keeping her eyes on me and I'll be tortured. Good thing Joey is gonna go on tour when we go back to school! Homeboy is leaving me alone at school? I actually have to start making new friends.

___