Birthday

So yeah, it's Anna still. I'm still sleeping, and then all of a sudden, Again, I was woken up by the rest of the people coming in. They were singing happy birthday to us. I wasn't the only one woken up. Joey was already up, Snapchatting it. Wow, basic Joey.

"Happy birthday to you! Now blow ur candles!" they yell

We both had to share a cake, and candles. It was a chocolate and strawberry cake. Surprisingly they have that, in particular.

For Joseph being the child he was, and we didn't have a knife, he took his hand and grabbed a piece of cake, and ate it. He didn't even wash his hands, which was disgusting. But I did the same, and the cake was really good, despite the fact that Joey dug his unwashed hands into the cake.

Well, the rest also did the same, but washed their hands, and took from the other side where we didn't touch it.

Next morning, we went to eat at IHOP across the street, where we meet up with the rest of the people. IHOP gave us a free pancake that were funfetti and whatever flavor we chose since it was our birthdays.

We went shopping at the mall, and i bought Joey a new bandanna since he kept on asking for it. While the others shopped, I was sitting on the chairs while some people walked by giving me dirty looks.

Wasn't the best the birthday I guess, but I guess Joey had a better birthday...

But tomorrow, it's our last day in Hawaii. We will be going to the west side of the island.

Joey's POV:
Anna looked like she wasn't having a good time today, but tomorrow I hope will be the best day for her, and maybe me.