Other Side

Joey's POV
Anna just threw her hoodie at me that started it all. My heart shattered because I noticed I still have feelings for her.

"Joey, do you know her?" Ramona said

"Uh, yeah I guess." I stutter in shock.

"Ooh, that hoodie looks good, can I see it." Ramona asked. I gave it to her and she looked at it."Joey why does it have J❤️A" she asked in a mad tone

"That was the hoodie I gave to her before she moved here. You live in her old house." I say

"But you now love me now right?" She ask

"Uh, yeah I do love you" I say with no actual love in it

"Okay, as long you moved on, I'm okay with that" she smiled as she took a sip of her latte

Chris came up in the back of me with Cleo in the back of him

"Joey did really bad" he whispered in my ear

"Joey is gonna die tonight!" Cleo utters under her breath with her hand motioning her cutting her neck with her hand. I know she's not gonna kill me, but she scares me.

"Joey, we're just gonna walk to the hotel." Chris addressed. "fix the mess you made."

After Starbucks, Ramona and I walked to the hotel. It was then late and everyone was sleeping. Since I know where Anna lived, since Sydney gave me her address last Christmas to see if I'd get her a gift. I called and uber and snuck out of the hotel. I stopped by the store and bought a box and wrote a little letter.

I stopped by the apartment and went in. 5Ab going up. I knocked on her apartment door, and hid. I knew she was awake because I could hear that she was watching Starstruck on the TV.

I knocked on the door and hid. She opened the door and opened the gift at her doorstep

She opened it and read the letter. Then I popped up.

I tried to explain to her but she kept on talking, so I just let her talked. She was hurt, because of me.
She tried to not cry as she yelled at me. A single tear fell down her cheek, making me want to wipe it, but she slapped my hand.

"Leave." She slammed the door in my face. The wind made from the door was strong, enough to shatter a heart.

I slid down the door, with tears running down my cheeks. I shouldn't have cheated...