Tour Pt. 1

Joey's POV
I went on a world tour, and it has been very fun. We finished Dallas, Texas and Houston. New York, is like in few days, so just two days of school for me! But I feel sad for Anna since she can't come. She has to stay back here because she had a science competition. Such a nerd. She's just gonna stay at Sydney's house for the time being. I feel bad for her, but New York, here I come!

Anna's POV
I hate my life, I forgotten about the science competition. I couldn't go to New York with them. I was team captain so I couldn't bail! Sydney was part of it anyways, so why not just crash in her house? I asked her mom, and she agreed with me staying with them. It's like living with an older sister for a few days.

It's Thursday, and they left for New York. After school, I asked Sydney's mom if we can drop by Joey's house because I need to grab stuff for the weekend and the textbooks we needed to study. Our team members stayed waited in the car for me 

When we got to Syd's house, I was doing the review questions flash cards, and was disturbed by a FaceTime call with Joey. They already landed? I answered it, and it was Joey on the camera, making funny faces. I giggled, then laughed, and started to cry while laughing because I was looking at a picture on insta while they were just talking to me. It was a fan account that posted funny moments of Joey, and I was in one of the pictures in the background, with a horrified face. I showed it to him and he said "it's a normal picture, what are you talking about?" After like 20 seconds of looking at the picture, he was dying with laughter. We were just laughing for like a straight 5 minutes, then we stopped. He was talking to someone, so I hang up on the FaceTime call, so I can finish the cards.

After three hours of constant studying, and we were done studying! Everyone left and I was knocked out on the couch in Sydney's room.

Joey's POV
After landing in New York and setting at the hotel room, we went out to Time Square. I vlogged some of it. We went out even though it was late. After taking pictures at Time Square, I decided to FaceTime call Anna. When she answered, she was was on her phone, scrolling on Instagram. She was laughing her ass off, she doesn't fake her laughs, which is what I like about her, she doesn't give a fuck about what people think. She showed me a picture of me, I looked good in that picture. Wait, is that her in the back, she looks hilarious! I was laughing my ass off, for like 5 straight minutes. I was stopped by my mother telling me to do something. Anna ended the FaceTime! I was supposed to ask what she wanted from New York. 

"I gotta stay on the grindz to make it to first place, call you later," she texts me. "statue of liberty on a keychain and bobble head." 

At least she knew what I was about to tell her. Since tomorrow is Friday, we're gonna roam around New York. Maybe we will go to the statue of liberty. 

Anna's POV
No Class for the steam team. Our coaches said we will have study hall for the day! One of our coaches had her students go to a field trip with another class. So we got her classroom all to ourselves with the other teams. We ordered pizza and jammed out, while others had to go through class the whole day. I wonder how Joey's day is going

Joey's POV:
Today was LIT! We explored New York and everything! I woke up to the city snowing and everything. I put on a hoodie because it was freezing outside. We took more pictures and posted it on insta to get them likes! We went to the mall and bought new Jordans and Yeezy boost 350. we never got to go to the statue of liberty, but I got her the iconic "I <3 NY' Shirt. Hope she is having a fun time back home.