Moving In

"Wait, what is Charles doing here?" I asked

"Parents came back. So he came back." She said

"Then why are you here?" I look at her in shock. "go back."

"I'll be staying with you for a while, then Chris's parents are letting me move in with them!" Both her and chris held hands as she spoke. This girl just turned sixteen. maybe she got kicked out because she's probably pregnant and her parents kicked her out. I told her not to have sex.

"Moving in with Chris?" I yawn, despite still being in shock. "Why?"

"I got kicked out because we were doing it when my mom walked in," she pondered. "but it's fine. Chris's parents aren't strict about it, and they know me."

"Okay come inside. You can have the room next to mine, upstairs. I'm gonna go call Alex." I opened the door while they were coming in

I called Alex

"Alex, Cleo is moving in for a while. Well can she?" I asked

"Sure. She can have the room next to yours." He replied.

"Will I be able to cook now?" I popped in the question.

"Yeah, but if I come home to a burned down apartment, it's your fault" he said." I'm coming back on Thursday."

"Yeah, yeah, bye" I hung up and went to the room.

"Ew, I just talked to Alex for a few minutes, and I come in and see you two ready to do the deed?" I complained. "Just fix the room before I come back."

I left disgusted. I thought it was great she is moving in, but also, why does she always have to bring Chris? Well hopefully she'll move out in a few weeks. make that days.

Changed, brushed teeth, and ate my cereal while watching Jessie. I know, it's old, but it's gold to me.

When I was done, I went to checked on Cleo and Chris. I wasn't surprised, but ew. Did they even breathe or took a break?

"Ew. Just ew" I shut my eyes

"Okay we'll unpack then" Camille yelled.

"Why not just move in with Chris already" I groan in exhaustion

"Um, his parents don't actually know yet. We'll be talking about it for the next few days." she pondered.

"Yeah, and also, there's security cameras at home, so there's no way we can do anything without knowing my parents can see what we're doing" Chris interrupted.

"What do you guys even do" I asked opening one of the boxes

"Nothing" they instantly yelled

"Okay, okay. I know" I laughed.

"Um, no. We don't do that" Cleo denied.

"Sure" I continue to laugh. "Also why is everyone moving here?"

"Joey?"they both ask

"Well I kinda told him that I moved on and he asked who, and I said Keenan, but Keenan is dating someone else" I rushed.

"Okay..." Cleo said. "Do that method where you just sit in your room and blast music in your speaker and end up doing nothing"

___________

"Okay, we gotta get going" Chris said

"Okay, where you guys goin" I asked

"We're gonna go on a movie pizza date" Cleo respond