Don't Worry

We rode the bus to the nearest boba shop, which was in the mall. We finally got there and ordered our drinks. We decided to do homework there too since it was early. While doing 'homework', Alejandro stopped by, and 'tried to explain'...

"Anna, I'm sorry, lemme explain," ale said as he came up to our table. 

"what?" I ask as I take off my earphones. "got tired of swallowing that girl's tongue?" 

"she was the one who did that." Do I look dumb to him?

"then what about in the court yard after school? You were basically doing the nasty and was grabbing her non-existent ass." I reply to his stupid response. 

"Okay, I may have did, but it's just tha-" I cut him off. 

"I guess I wasn't the vulnerable lonely girl with no friends that you knew. You've only been here for like 3 weeks and your second day in North Carolina, Anastasia was an enemy to everyone except for you, cuz you're just new! But few weeks later, you swallow her tongue and grabbing what you can try!" I rant. "Just leave."

Without hesitation, he leaves. Great. Good for him. People change and our changes was for the best. 

"you actually did that," cleo pats my shoulders. "Good for you. ooh chris is on live."

"ew she actually watches the lives? it gets annoying when their fans repost the live." Sydney addresses before she takes a sip of her drink

"you actually like Chris?" I smirk at cleo who's face tries reading fake "denial." 

"You like joey," she complains right back at me. 

"and what about it?" I reply. "the boy's family is providing me a place to stay in while my parents forget the fact that they have a daughter." 

"oh yea." both pondered. I know I ruined the vibe after saying that. 

"anyways, we did start texting for a while, keeping it lowkey," cleo breaks the tension 

"wow, and i'm the only one here that doesn't care about having a boyfriend?" Sydney laughs off. 

We stayed there for 2 more hours and left the place. ust another ordinary day for me... Until I get a call, from my mom when I get back home