British Boys

It was already time for us to leave North Carolina and visit my dad in England. So here we come British boys. The Birlems and this girl will rule the place!

We're already at the plane and I literally went overload with the packing. We're staying for 2 weeks. Auntie Jen said that we'll also stop by Japan to meet up with my mother if possible. I really miss them, even though it was just only a few weeks already.

We're already at the airport and I'm seated by the window seat with Joey next to me and Sophie next to him. Auntie Jen was in front of us. Joey kept on snap chatting and texting Anastasia. Surprisingly, they're still together. Thought it wouldn't last that long.

We're in our seats and I fell asleep. But on Joey's shoulder. I just suddenly wake up with the pilot saying a message that we'll be landing in an hour. Like don't do that. I wake up but Joey's head was also on my head. So I had to stay in that position. For being the person I am, I snapchat everything. Joey sleeping, Sophie sleeping, and literally making faces. Then I see Joey's and Sophie's snaps and it's literally me sleeping. And I was like " omg that's  what I look like sleeping " then I see a lot of messages from Joey's fans asking if we're dating. I was starting to feel worried about that cuz what if Anastasia sees any rumors which are FAKE!??? She could kill me and turn me to stone!!!

Then finally, that snoring cunt finally awakes with my volume accidentally blasting on high. 
"what the heck anna, what is going on?" Joey wakes up.

"why'd you snapchat me sleeping" I push his head off mine

"ohhhh. Cute story, we-" I cut him off 

"Lemme hold you there, you started drama!" I whisper loudly to him."You never snap chat me before so your fans are like literally spamming me on Twitter and Instagram. Like no, no, no!!! I'm afraid your girlfriend might see this mess and turn me into stone!"

"hey watch your language! You know we're almost there and you woke up almost everyone on the plane?" he says as he looks around. 

"oh, my bad," I blush as I see the other passengers look at me in disgust like I'm a crying baby on the plane. 

"if stas says anything about it, I'll just tell her the real reason," Joey yawns. 

"you. I'm not talking to u until we get off," I turn my back on him.

A few minutes pass and we finally get off the plane ready to see some boys. Just because the voice of British boys. I mean who can't resist their voices?

"ooh I see someone cuuuuteee," Sophia nudges me in the shoulder.

"really, first step on England sister and you already crushing," Joey complains as he catches one of our luggage.

"my dad is waiting in the pick up area. Are we gonna rent a car?" I ask Auntie Jen as I read my dad's text.

"yeah, but these cars are confusing to use," she complains. 

 Once we get all our luggage, we waited and waited until we finally see my dad's car. I yell and start crying becaus I miss him!

"Hi honey how are you!! I really miss you so much. We'll tour around England in like 2 days. The first plan needed some compromising, but don't worry. It'll work out." my dad talks as we hug.

"ok, whatever," I sob on his shoulder.

We all went into the car with our luggage and trying our best to squish and squeeze ourselves and the luggage into the van until we get to the car rental place which felt like it look a million years. Long 10 minutes of my life being squished in uncomfortable positions. We then got to the hotel we're staying in which is also where my dad is staying for the months staying here. But he said that it may take maybe 3 years if the project is approved.  The saddest news to ever get once seeing him again

When we got to go out, Sophie and I planned to go to the mall in front of our hotel. we shopped and had a look out for cute boys.

"omg Anna I see someone cuuuuuuuteeeee," She queals as she looks through the racks of clothes.

"where?" I look around like a psychopath 

She points towards some guy with a scarf and some fancy boarding school uniform.

"yeah he is cute. I dare you to go up to him and make a move!" I smile deviously 

"ok but you owe me," she pouts before walking towards the guy. 

"Lunch will be on me then," I motion her to go off

A few minutes pass of snooping, and Sophia came up to me smiling sinisterly. "His name is Romeo Winston! His voice is like deep, but not like real deep. I like it."

"wow what a great move. He sounds familiar to me though," I thought to myself

"He even asked if its okay if we could meet in the food court over here

"AND WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?" The intriguing news alerts me

"YOUR GIRL HAS A DATE TOMORROW!!! HE WAS SO CUTE TOO!!! HE THEN KISSED MY HAND!!!! WHAT A TOTAL BABE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH!!!!!" we jump like small elementary students. 

"wow if only I had the power to let someone like me." i get a little down once the adrenaline stops rushing. 

"you know he has a brother the same age as you right? Maybe you could try??? Romeo said his name is CJ. They went to the crepe cafe around the food court. This place is so fancy!

"okay I'll try but this is only one time." I go along with Soph's planned date. "If he's good then maybe it's a long distance relationship. He also sounds familiar too."

We go to the crepe cafe and see a familiar face. Guess what, that was Cameron James, or CJ, one of my dad's best friends sons. We met a long time ago. I was five when I last came to England because my dad's friend lives here. I then met CJ and Romeo. It was a long time ago which is why I kinda remember and forgot.

"OMG ARE YOU Anna!!! Your dad told us that you'd be visiting so I thought I had to keep on the lookout for you!!! I miss you so much. It felt like forever since we saw each other," He picks me up as we hug. Homeboy grew. 

"Hi CJ I missed you too! So how's life going?" I asked once he put me down

"Remember Me? I was three when we last saw each other," Romeo pouted.

"yah you grew up so fast!" I went on to hug him. "I remember when you were always crying when we went around London." 

"well you know that girl that I just talked to?" Romeo asked 

"no duhh, she's my friend. She's like my little sister. And yes if your wondering still, I'm still the only child," I roll my eyes.

"so you never tried these crepes yet?" CJ interrupts. "They serve it with a free cup of tea! They're really good."

We ate the crepes and drank the tea. Sophie left to go back to the hotel since we took forever. I said good bye to CJ and Romeo and said to myself, " wow, CJ became more cuter, and Romeo looks like he could break many hearts "

Ughhhhh those British boys should not break your heart when your in England.

_______

Just wait because I'll try to update everyday!!! I just need more ideas. Sorry if this doesn't sound like a JMB fan fic.