The Peir

So after that night, falling asleep in front of the door, I woke up on my bed. Wow, Alex really got this brother thing going on...

I got a text message from Cleo
"yo Anna, you wanna go to Santa Monica Peir?" Cleo texted

"Ok, lemme get ready. Don't tell me Joey is gonna be there." i text back

"oh don't worry just me, Chris, you, and anyone else who wants to come with you." she messaged back quickly

"u woke me up, so I'm gonna get ready." i reply
Read 9:47 am

So yeah back to what I was saying, I steamed my face to get rid of the puffy eyes for crying. (A tip if you ever get puffy eye from crying last night) Then I took a shower to wash away what happened yesterday and whatever. After that, I changed and went out of the place with my bag.

I just used the bus to get there, despite my hatred for public transportation. But I am not getting an Uber in this town.

I finally got off the bus and welcome to my home town! I went to the Pacific park, where I was meeting up with Cleo.

Well, when they got there, not only cleo and chris were there, but the man himself was there coming out of the Uber with his partner in crime. Why does this always have to happen to me?

"Hi Cleo, come here, I got our tickets." I say only looking at her and Chris."

"Yay, but about them. Joey asked if he could come and Chris, for being an idiot he is, he said "sure bro, it's only me and cleo. You can tag along" without thinking." Cleo gave chris the stink eye.

"Chris! Do you hate me or something!" I whisper turning back. "Well I only got tickets for us. They have to pay!"

"Oh they thought we were gonna pay them tickets, too bad for them cuz they never bring their money" Chris tried to make the situation better.

"Wow, now let's do this!" I walk towards the booth.

"3 tickets please" I ask to the lady inside the booth

"Okay now we can do this" cleo puts her arm around my shoulder.

We got to the roller coaster and we all sat together. I was lucky I got my camera to take pictures and videos.

"Hey Anna, could you take a picture of us" Chris asked as they sat on a bench with the ocean in the background.

"Okay, as long you 2 will buy me a funnel cake" I reply, getting ready to take their pic.

Blah, blah, blah, CLeo got a big stuffed panda from Chris while I on the other hand had to win myself a unicorn!

It's still the afternoon, and we just walked around the beach. Beautiful view right? Well not really.

I was just trying to take a picture on Snapchat with Cleo and Chris, but when I took the picture, I can see in the background, on top, there's a girl and a boy kissing. I didn't really care until we walked up, back to the Peir.

"Oh hey Cleo" I hear someone say in the back of us

"Oh hey Ramona" she says back as I was staring at her rolling her eyes

"Why don't you wanna introduce me to your friend" she asked

The 3 of us turned around and gave our fake smiles