Heart Breaker

Living in LA and thriving though the toxic environment of everyone having beef on everyone is going great for me. I still go in contact with Cleo and them, but not Joey.

"Joey has a new girlfriend" I see in my explorer feed on instagram. It was a video of Joey and this girl who were making out.

I didn't want to see the post because I was tearing up. I just didn't want to see his face. It was all over my feed, I just threw my phone across the floor, making it crack. I look at my arm and took off the bracelet he gave me with his name on it. it was tacky anyways. but cute.

I was home alone because Alex went to Disney and did whatever he did, so no one stopped me.

Blood was on the floor dripping off my arm. I just sat there, staring at the blood, and looked at reflection of myself in the mirror. He promised. But he broke it. He broke the promise and my heart.

Then there was a little blackout...

Joey's POV

So it's been a while since Anna left. Days were boring, but someone changed me. We had school, and there was this girl. She was pretty- wait I love Anna. Her name was Ramona. But I never knew her well, until I noticed she moved into Anna's old house. I then became good friends with Ramona because she was in some of my classes and we had the same walking route back home.

I skateboarded to school today. I passed by Anna's, I mean Ramona's house and looked over. She was coming out of her house putting on her shoes.

"Hi Joey, woah" she said as she tripped on the doorstep

"You okay Ramona" I ask

"Yup" she said

"Imma meet u at school" I yell from across the street

"See u there!" She blew me a kiss

I just continued to skateboard to school, and I was there. Sydney was walking over to me.

"Well, Anna called me yesterday. She went to another meet and greet with her new friend but she FaceTimes all of us. 1 hour each of us. Did she call you?" She ask

"Wait? She's been FaceTiming all of us?" I ask

"Yeah, she always tried you, but you never answer cuz you're always hanging out with Ramona, so she gave up on calling you"she gave me a death glare. shit.

"What, we are only friends. And she's in most of my classes" I defend myself.

"She doesn't even know about Ramona" she reminds me. "If you dare cheat, best believe what happened to anastasia will happen to you."

"Geez. fine."

She just walked off, and Ramona scared me from behind.

"Boo!" She said poking my hip

"Ouch" I say

"Does anyone know about us?" She ask

"Not yet." I say. I felt bad, but Anna has been going to a lot of concerts and meet and greets. Mainly with the ones with boys. who knows if she's the one that's cheating on me.

"Well, c'mon, we gotta get to class" she whispered in my ear secretly kissing my cheek.

We walked to first period, then to the next, until the day was almost over. Lunch, I sat with Cleo, Sydney, Valeriea, Sean, Chris, and Ramona. We wanted to tell them today that we are dating, and what not.